Emo Go Home Christmas Set 2023 Is Available Now!

ONCE AGAIN

‘‘EMO GO HOME CHRISTMAS SET 2023’’

IS NOW AVAILABLE

FOR
$394.00

HURRY PLACE YOUR ORDER WHILE STOCKS LAST!

(Click the image for more information and to place a direct order.)

This set has one more Christmas outfit than the regular EMO GO HOME, and the packaging will be a Christmas special edition.

1sNT

3 Likes

Will it arrive before Christmas?

1 Like

Hi there @joao.ratinho ,

Excellent question, but to tell you frankly, only Living.ai Purchase Department can provide you with a factual and guaranteed reply.
But in my humble opinion, it seems likely because it mentions that this set comes in special Christmas packaging, making it the Perfect Christmas Gift..

But my advice is, if you are interested in ordering it, please contact Living.ai first directly via email or DM @faya (Order Department Service) here.

Best Regards

2 Likes

It look great! And I love everything about it looks like the home station has a new animation for it!

hey in this set do you get emo and go home withe the sticker and the christmas clothing

Hi there @vixban2 ,

I have moved your new topic to this thread for questions regarding the all-new Christmas Set special offer.

The EMO GO HOME Christmas Set includes specially designed EMO clothing for Christmas, and it typically comes with a LUMINOUS STICKERS, as is customary.

Order It Here Now!

best regards…

1 Like

Good afternoon, could you tell me, will the Christmas upgrade kit be available this year? It’s a shame that those who bought emo this year are deprived of such an opportunity.

1 Like

Hi there @pavelpopov ,

I have moved your post to this thread for questions regarding the all-new Christmas Set special offer.

Living.ai does not explicitly describe it as an upgrade kit but sells it as a new special edition product this year.

The EMO GO HOME Christmas Set includes specially designed EMO clothing for Christmas, and it typically comes with a LUMINOUS STICKERS, as is customary.

Order It Here Now!

best regards…

2 Likes

@edward I thought I clearly expressed the idea that I already had an emo in my question and was wondering if it would be possible to purchase the suit separately, as was possible in previous years. Unfortunately, in my question I didn’t ask about buying another emo.
I don’t need advertising from the first page of the site :rofl:
Best regards, Pavel

Hello, @pavelpopov . . . the separate Santa suit and Christmas box are not available for sale at this time. You might try contacting service@living.ai to see if they might make it available separately for EMO in the future.

I was able to purchase the upgrade kit for my EMO from one of the users here.

My best to you.

1 Like

Is there any technical difference between Emo and Emo Go Home? :confused:

1 Like

Hi there @Nitor ,

Not at all, technically. The only difference is you are getting the Home Station Charger, instead of the Skateboard Charger.

best regards and happy holiday!

2 Likes