EMO Go Home Already!

My Order was 49000 They order update says they are shipping 50300 but I have not recived any tracking information. Is there a complete stop for those who bought the EMO Xmas Bundles…which is well belated for that Santa Suit… Will we soon recieve notice or has my order been skipped because of the Home stations production status? And would it be wise to Just order the robot itself at this point to get it faster My 9 year old is driving me nuts asking about this thing and I have no idea what to tell him even though our order number was supassed by 10000 orders already. EMO GO HOME ALREADY!

Hello the emo go home is still in production i suggest you get the emo with the skateboard then buy the charging station later on :heart:

1 Like

Sadly I purchased it months ago. I would like to change my order if possible Get rid of the Santa suit for Corgi and forget the home station all together. not sure how easy that would be to do or how much longer we will have to wait. Just wanted to know if our order shipped or if we had to wait another couple months for them to produce the home stations.

They are working on the home station to be shipped sometime this month (January) but u can email them to change or cancel anything

2 Likes

Thank you. Just wanted an ETA I appreciate your input.

@AmyLU @Wayne_Zhang Can you please provide some guidance here for this person on how they can handle the changes to the order?

1 Like

Hi there @Wutang85 ,

If you still didn’t send Living.ai an email, my also suggestion is to do so also which the best and most recommended thing to do is simply reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you change your order immediately and faster if it’s still not underway.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai

GOODLUCK, ALL THE BEST AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 Likes

Hi, if you want to change your order, please submit a ticket on the support page of our website. It usually takes two to three days for the service team to process your request. You can also PM me or @AmyLU with your order number after submitting the work order.

1 Like

the green on the led matrix is kind of going back and forth. Like one second it’s this way, the next, that way! Is this normal?

Hi, @simonwatson . . . yes, that is supposed to be happening. When EMO prepares to line up to face the home station, he needs to be centered, so the light will be a thin strip to the left, then a thin strip to the right, and then the square. You will also note as he moves close to it that the square gets smaller.

Think of it like an airplane being guided in on an aircraft carrier by flaggers.

4 Likes