Emo features and google home?

So far I have only got Emo to dance, tell me the weather and time. He doesn’t answer to “nice to meet you” or any other questions

And how to connect Emo to Google Home?

Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Not everything comes at once thankfully

2 Likes

Some things that are in the manual are not implemented yet, but they will come in the future.

A current list of commands can be found here:

3 Likes

what is vision and interaction? what command do i have to give and how does emo react?

1 Like

Why aren’t the basic commands that show on the booklet? I mean vector came out of the box on day one with all basic commands, is this because EMO wasn’t really ready for release? I mean the lack of the basic commands are really a turn off.I ask for him to take a pic and he does, but the pic is not on anywhere in the photo folder of the app.

4 Likes

What are basic commands for you?

Just wait, there will be updates again soon. :slight_smile:

Andy. Also I have noticed that Emo doesn’t have a sense of motion working properly. He seems to be facing the wall most of the time. And he doesn’t hear like on the video where the dev is tapping on the desk and he looks one way and he taps again another way. I can make a video and show you.

2 Likes

Yes with pleasure, you can also say “EMO, come here”.

1 Like

He just walks around in a loop pretty much. He doesn’t do much.

1 Like

Have you already installed the latest update?

I did Andy, most of them times I ask any questions he just nods. When I ask what’s his birthday, color, tell him my name (he loops around on this one)

1 Like

Yes these commands do not exist yet, you can find the current command list at my post above.

New commands and animations will be released soon.

1 Like

So Emo is not an artificial intelligence but simply responds to commands that are 1 to 1 correct? Oh.

1 Like

Btw sometimes my EMO doesn’t respond to “EMO, take a photo” or “EMO, take Photo” he respond but never take photo 10 times! Why?

Do we need to buy a new EMO whenever they release an updated version?!

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @babakhss . . . all EMO get upgraded through the app and the firmware, so no, you do not need to buy a new EMO, just make sure that he has the latest firmware when released and the newest app as well. If you purchased one with a home station, the home station may also need to be updated. Announcements for new firmware and app will be posted here with instructions on what the updates include.