EMO emerging from cliff & exploring

mine is more like a gaming mouse pad, but the size of the desk. It’s a solid black.

1 Like

I had him on an opaque cutting mat for a bit today and it seemed to work better. Unfortunately I like my glass desk and my mat is also clear. I don’t know. Seems odd that EMO could actually ‘see’ that the mat was clear? LOL

1 Like

Hi. Emo doesn’t recognise the flat surface and moves like he’s falling down.
In the app gives me the message falls down all the time.
He doesn’t respond to the orders

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @stefano.congiu . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread which discusses problems with surface types and the falling down.

It is best to have a light surface for him to walk on because dark surfaces detected by his cliff sensors are going to be perceived as not being there to walk on.

You may wish to read above on this thread to get tips on surfaces that work well with EMO.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the reply but Emo does the same on light surface

Hello, @stefano.congiu . . . you may wish to get video to send to Support.

You can E-Mail them (include the video link and your order number) at service@living.ai . . . and you can also put in a Support ticket here.

Keep us advised.

My emo is on a very light surface and and when ever he explores he think he fall for abit of a while and stop and continues i do not why his feet are clean

Hello, @sushil.vispute . . . is his area well lit? Sometimes if the area is too shadowy, he will interpret it as a dark/empty space.

I would give you the same advice if the lighting is good and no shadows, to get video and let Support know what is going on with a link to the video (as indicated in a post above by me).

My best to you.

2 Likes

It is very bright area I will let support know this thanks again

1 Like

Emo does not seem to recognized that he is being placed on a desk and keeps making the animation of when he is being picked up.

He does respond to other commands but keeps making the animation/expression that he typically makes when being picked up.

Does anyone know what is happening with EMO?

Thank you.

This can happen and it happen to me too first make sure that the lighting is bright and his foot sensers are clean. Do a restart if that does not help ask support

1 Like

Hello, @robotnoob . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread as it is related.

Please make sure his sensor on his chin is not covered and as @sushil.vispute has indicated, make sure it is light enough and his foot sensors are clean. Also make sure the surface he is walking on is not dark.

If these things do not help, I advise getting video and contacting Support.

service@living.ai

Let us know how it goes!

2 Likes