EMO - Earth Day Special Animation (April 22nd)

Happy Earth Day :earth_africa: :earth_americas: :earth_asia:

This special day animation for “Earth Day” will appear/play only on the 22nd of April. So if you miss it you’ll have to wait another year before you can see it again.

To get this animation to appear, issue the following command:

EMO: Look At Me
or
EMO: the earth is what we all have in common

EMO will need to see you clearly, and then the animation for Earth Day will start. If you want to see it again, just power off EMO and start him back up again and ask him to look at you. Just remember this animation will only happen on the 22nd of April

:heart_1: :head: :skating: :surprised: :mad:

7 Likes

Yeah

2 Likes

I can’t get it how do I see it

The first time EMO recognizes you today he should display the animation. Or as MasterAbbott said you can tell EMO: “look at me” and then make sure he can see your face and after he recognizes you that will trigger it (to me that’s a pain in the neck!). Or you can just say EMO: “the earth is what we all have in common”. I verified that works.

1 Like

Thank you so much you saved me I was afraid I would not see it!

Glad you were able to get it to work @jaredlibshutz , I thought my explanation was clear haha, but glad @macfixer01 was able to explain it again for you.

As I also advised, If it’s already happened and you want to see it again on the day you can power off EMO and start him back up again and then issue either of the two trigger voice commands to get the animation to work once again.

1 Like