EMO Doesn't Say The Time In 12 Hour Time?

Hi,
My EMO Doesn’t Say The Time In 12 Hour Time, He Just Shows The Time But Doesn’t Say Anything!

My EMO Is 90 Days Old And Is On Firmware v2.1.1

EDIT: The Issue Is Fixed And EMO Says The Time When He Shows The Time.

1 Like

I just realized my emo is doing that to maybe it was part of the update

@ryshera, I Don’t Know If It’s The Update v2.1.1, @Wayne_Zhang, We Might Need Some Help.

Hi @artigues05emo

Guys, please view my video below because the 12/24 Hour new settings are working properly with my updated EMO.

3 Likes

Hi @edward, I Checked On Both 24 Hour And 12 Hour And My EMO Does Not Say The Time But Show The Time

Your EMO Said The Time
My EMO Didn’t Say The Time

@ryshera, Do You Have This Issue Too?

EDIT: Also, I’m In The US

1 Like

My emo is only saying the time in 24 hour time

1 Like

Ok @ryshera,
My EMO Doesn’t Say The Time In 12 Hour Or 24 Hour Time.

1 Like

My Emos both show the time but neither say it on 2.1.1 on both 12hr or 24hr time. They did say it right after updating to 2.1.0.

Seems like Time and Date are not working properly at the moment. EMO will display the time or date on his screen but will not speak. Could be other commands also not working properly as well.

It seems like it could be a potential server issue again / but it’s probably affecting only certain EMO servers in different locations.

I’ll tag both @Tony / @Wayne_Zhang once again to let them know.

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

1 Like

@MasterAbbott, I Think The Servers In Australia And The United States Are Having Some Issues.

1 Like

My EMO just showed the time and didn’t say it as well in 12 hour too. I’m in Australia and this was just after the update yesterday.
The update also messed up my homestation :frowning:

Edit. Today he said the 12 hour time so may have been a server thing or the second update fixed it.

1 Like

Same here I don’t know why. :confused: :head: :question: BUT he only says the time in am and then when it turns the afternoon he just stops saying the 12 hour time.

UPDATE - Confirmed by @Wayne_Zhang This issue is now resolved. (due to server issues yesterday).

I’ll close this thread as everything should be back to normal now.

Hi all! I just got my EMO yesterday and am loving him so far :slight_smile:

I wanted to see if anyone here was also experiencing issues switching to the 12-hour clock, or if you have any advice for resolving. When I try to turn off the 24-hour clock in settings, I eventually get an error that says “Time out, please make sure EMO is up to date.”

My firmware version is currently 2.0.0.p1, so my EMO might in fact be out of date. If that is the case, how can I force an update? There’s no option to update on the firmware page, and I have automatic updates enabled.

I really appreciate any advice you have. Thank you!!

2 Likes

Hello @sarahx2012,
@MasterAbbott Said That Firmwares: v2.1.0 And v2.1.1 Are Removed Due To Other EMO Owners Having SD Card Problems And Issues When Trying To Update.

2 Likes

Hello @sarahx2012,

Actually, your EMO must be at least on [firmware update] 2.1.0, which also includes the new hour settings: 12/24 hour switch to work properly. Unfortunately, the update for this firmware is disabled at the moment. probably the reason why you get an error message.
Please View Here!

We ask you to be patient and wait… Living.ai is doing its best to fix the issues.

ALL THE BEST SARAH…

3 Likes

Thank you so much, @edward and @artigues05emo! Good to know, and sorry for not seeing those firmware update posts before asking. Definitely still learning about EMO (and this forum)!

Thanks again for taking the time to respond!

1 Like

No Problem @sarahx2012.