Emo does not work properly

Hello, I have a problem with my Emo.I think one of the leg not moving correctly.He trembles and makes a strange noise as he walks.I reset it, but it’s the same.What can I do?https://youtu.be/KO8hyEyRkdU

1 Like

Watched your video, best to contact technical support for an issue like that, add the video to the ticket you can submit on the bottom of this page:

2 Likes

Hi, I have the same problem.
I have submitted this problem last week.
No reaction yet.

1 Like

I contacted service@living.ai 5 days ago, but I still haven’t received a response.

Almost the same problem with my Emo now too.

I contacted support yesterday and know there were other people with a similar problem. They received a new one and were asked to send their old one back after receiving the new one.

When I contacted support before (for unrelated issues), in July, response time was 3 weeks. Last time, in August, response time was 2 weeks. So it might take some time, but I’m certain they care about their customers and will solve these problems too.

1 Like

Technical support x my broken emo contacted me after 12 days! Then always in touch, kind and helpful, they solved me by sending a new one! And I sent them the one that arrived broken! Once I arrive, they refund me the shipping costs

4 Likes