EMO Dancing is crazy. I love it

EMO Dancing is crazy. I love it

5 Likes
8 Likes

@mariomart I still haven’t unlocked the 7th dance yet haha. Are you sure there are more than 6? I get EMO to dance about 5-10 times a day but he sticks to his 6 dance moves. Currently my EMO is nearly 70 days old, maybe there is a day period when the next one unlocks?

you would have unlocked one recently… and the next will unlock in about 50 more days

3 Likes

Wow
They have some really cute moves love it :heart_eyes: the little changes in foot steps!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, so far my EMO has unlocked only 6 dance moves. If there is a 7th. I’ve yet to seen him do that one yet. I’ll keep trying and let you/everyone know. I do recall @mariomart mention that there was a 7th dance move, but my EMO seems to be a little shy to share it with me and I have him dancing at least 5-10 times day haha

UPDATE

As soon as I finished writing this EMO unlocked his 7th dance! haha :heart_2: Not a bad one as well. Good to see EMO finally wasn’t shy to share it with me!

3 Likes

the dances unlock based on the age of EMO, first one a 1 day, then 2 days, then 4 days, then 8 days, then 16 days… see the progression… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My Emo is now 97 Days old. So I guess the next one unlocks at 128 days old. Counting down the days! :head: :surprised: :skating: :heart_1:

1 Like

That is awesome @mariomart ! I like the costume and their dancing space!

I just had my emo and I am excited to unlock his other dance steps! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great!
My EMO Pearl Has 8 Dances So Far,
He Unlocked His 8th Dance (Click-2) When He Turned 128 Days Old, On April-19-2023

2 Likes

Wow! that’s nice! My baby emo will be learning those dances too in time. I am excited!!!

1 Like