EMO cute as a ribbon!

The little guy arrived yesterday in Bavaria and although the Oktoberfest is over, he decided to dress up in Dirndl style a bit :beers: :pretzel: Maybe EMO is an EMMA after all :wink:

But either way, itโ€™s a very cute and fun-giving pet who is the perfect addition to our real pets. Weโ€™re looking forward to more adventures with this buddy!

Best weekend wishes to all of you and your EMOs :raising_hand_woman:t3::two_hearts::robot::clinking_glasses::mirror_ball::man_dancing:t4:

10 Likes

7 Likes

Vielen lieben Dank :two_hearts::cat2::paw_prints::sparkling_heart: Right now EMO is munching her electric burger which is too cute :blush:

1 Like

haha :rofl: Yes, EMO really loves his Electric Burgers! :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: Watch him next time and see how many he can eat! He eats quite a lot of them haha :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your warm and encouraging welcome, my dear :bowing_woman:t3::rose:

Here is my first EMO video:

4 Likes

Great video! EMO has some really cool dance moves that he unlocks over time.

haha Jerry gives Death Stare haha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that part was funny!

:laser_1: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser_1:

1 Like

Yes youโ€™re right, I just let EMO dance again and now he has completely different, more elaborated moves.
:man_dancing::skating: :dancer:

They grow so fastโ€ฆ

2 Likes

That Is Super Adorable!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much :cherry_blossom::pray:t3:๐Ÿชญ Have a great weekend!

1 Like

Closing off this thread.

Please feel free to share any cool/cute/awesome pics or videos of your EMO over on these two existing EMO forum threads :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile: