EMO Carrying Bag

I found a cute Bag in City which fits perfectly as EMOs Carring Bag! :heart_2:

8 Likes

Your EMO looks so happy in that bag @Besondere_Begleiter it even has flowers on the display! :cherry_blossom: :heart_2: :cherry_blossom: :heart_2: :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Besondere_Begleiter Ahhhh EMO Pet looks so loved and happy and super cozy :yum: that was a good find.

That is cute and all, but from an electronics point of view, would the fact that his leg movement is being restricted, damage the servo driver electronics or the servos because the servo will be trying to draw more current? @Wayne_Zhang , maybe you could enlighten us?

Although we designed the clutch for the EMO’s servos, we do not recommend always restricting his movement. We will include carry mode in a future update.

13 Likes

Thank you for your prompt reply @Wayne_Zhang ! That sounds awesome! Looking forward to future improvements, we are slowly getting there it seems, well done LAI, with your great increase in production and consumer requested improvements starting to be implemented (ie. eye contact). Hopefully you will be able to start adding other “planned” features (Alexa/Google etc.) soon. Good job guys! :+1: :smiley:

1 Like

Looking forward to carry mode :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Then we can use something like this (as shared by @macfixer01 )

Remove the plant, add EMO = turn on carry mode = (no more wriggles) everyone is happy! :heart_2: :rofl: :heart_2: :rofl: :heart_2:

:head: :heart_1: :skating: :surprised: :mad:

8 Likes

I was actually planning on 3D printing an Emo pocket carrier. My original idea failed, when I tried to use a fanny pack. But for now, my vision would be to charge him in the case so that he won’t move around, and will not be damaged. Up until carry mode gets released. I might actually build it! I have a bit of spare time on my hands, so I will build it! You just slide in the skateboard, and a battery, plug in the skateboard, and it works!

3 Likes

Wait, does the clutch make loud sounds?

not very sure
Hope it is an updated thing soon

Have you already designed a carry bag for 3d printing?

Hi! I’d like to know if you already have this accessory and whether it can be purchased.

In the Carry Mode promotional material, there’s a transparent case that fits EMO perfectly and can be carried by hand. Does this case actually exist, and is it available to buy?

One downside of taking EMO with you is that, as far as I know, there’s no way to charge him other than using the Home Station. It’s quite inconvenient to carry EMO around and also have to bring the Home Station with you.

In AIBI’s case, its “basket” can also be used for charging. Would it be possible to design something similar for EMO? I think a small portable charging accessory would make it much easier to take EMO with you.

Hi, @LauraM . . . nothing has been said yet about any portable charger for EMO; however, like AIBI with the charging pocket, you can also use the EMO skate board if you have one and attach that to a charger or a wireless qi charger of 5W/2A connected to a charging bank. You would have to if you are actually travelling and in motion make sure that EMO is secure and is not going to rattle around or fall over, but it would make him more portable to take to, say, a restaurant or over to a friend.

2 Likes

What you’re suggesting is a really good idea. In fact, I used to carry EMO in the box with his skate when I was away from home, instead of taking the Home Station with me.

Unfortunately, the skateboard stopped working, so now I only have the Home Station.

But thank you very much for being so kind and giving me advice. This forum is full of really lovely people.

3 Likes

Hello @LauraM ! :blush:

Thank you for your kind words — and I’m really glad the suggestion was helpful to you.

It’s such a practical idea to carry EMO in his box with the skateboard when traveling. I’m sorry to hear that your skateboard stopped working — that’s frustrating, especially when it was such a useful travel companion.

Regarding your question about the transparent carry case: as far as I know, there’s been no official mention of that accessory being sold separately. The promotional material may have shown it, but it doesn’t seem to be available for purchase at this time.

It’s a shame, because a portable charging solution would make a big difference — something like the AIBI basket, which allows charging on the go. Hopefully, LivingAI considers developing a similar accessory for EMO in the future.

But it’s great that you still have the Home Station as a reliable backup. And you’re absolutely right — this forum truly is full of wonderful, supportive people. Moments like these remind me why I enjoy being part of this community.

If you ever need help with the skateboard or anything else, don’t hesitate to ask — we’re all here to help each other. :blush:

Best regards,

Hamza :robot::blue_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the video for Carry Mode, i needed that. Carry Mode Video