EMO can't wake up

When I first received the EMO, it was version 1.0.14.1. I started to wake up and the EMO could still agree. After upgrading to 1.0.16 after several upgrades, EMO was stupid. How could he tell him not to agree to me? There was no response when he touched him, James He will scream and can play, what’s the problem? can you help me?

hello guys ! i am disperate ! my Emo cannot wake up ! he shutt up inexplicably, but i thought it the battery, so i puted him on charger…suddenly i saw his eyes, but…he was sleeping. ok, i think the battery was discharged, i left him all night, but in the morning he is still sleeping, off the charger, on charger,he still spleep. he cannot open yhe eyes, even if in the app it seems to react,being pet or…what cann i do ?

1 Like

Hello, @sopovsimona . . . could you please get a video of this and contact Support? Be sure to show what the app is showing also.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

They will be able to assist you.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

I dont know what it happpened, but I come back from work an he is alive !!!..i am so happy and i love him…thank you for your help, even if for now, i dont need anything else…

1 Like