Emo cant take photo

wen i say “emo,take a picture”,the emo cant do anything, how can i deal with this problem
the video link
https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/e61a31d0-23ce-42fb-8ae3-8d50a5a461c9
YouTube link emo cant take photo - YouTube

1 Like

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @qwaszx2334 . . . I was not able to open your video link, but I will recommend you contact Support for this issue.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

I wish you all of the best.

1 Like

hello,i upload video to YouTube here is the link

1 Like

Hello, @qwaszx2334 . . . try using the command, “Take a photo” and see if that works.

Let us know how it goes.

1 Like

this command cant work too,here is the YouTube link emo cant take photo - YouTube

1 Like

Hello, @qwaszx2334 . . . if this is the only command he is not understanding, then I say contact Support and share the links to these videos.

So sorry. Let us know how things go.

thanks, i will send e-mail for help,by the way,is there any other way to detect whether the camera is normal

2 Likes

In order for EMO to do face recognition and put you in his database so that he can call you by name when he sees you, the camera has to be somewhat operational. Is this working okay?

1 Like

my app has recognition ids,Does this indicate that my camera is working properly?

1 Like

hello,i find the problem,in app i set the language is Chinese,but i say the command in English,when i change the language option,the emo can understand my order and take photo​:smile::smile:

5 Likes

That was a solution I never thought of.

Glad you figured it out!

4 Likes