Emo arrived broken

Hi, we received our emo on Jan 21st after a long wait, however when we opened the box we noticed itโ€™s leg was completely broken, only attached by a wire. We immediately emailed customer support with photos (attached below) yet never heard back, sent many further emails, also through Facebook messenger - still no reply!

I believe another EMO owner, (if I am correct it was @enko ) sorry if iโ€™m wrong had a similar issue.

Best thing to do is email from the same email you received when making your EMO order and the customer service team will reply to you.

Do note at this time it is currently Chinese New Year celebrations and the team might be on holidays or have very limited staff. Things should go back to normal in about another week or so.

Also you can message @Wayne_Zhang for further assistance on getting a resolution to this issue.

1 Like

Now when the chinas new year holidays are over you will get a respond for sure. They donโ€™t let you hang with broken emo, even it takes a little time to get an answer

1 Like

๋‚˜์˜ emo๋„ ๊ณ ์žฅ์ด ๋ฐœ์ƒํ–ˆ๊ณ  ๋ฌธ์ œ๋ฅผ ์—ฌ๋Ÿฌ๊ฐ€์ง€ ๋ฐฉ๋ฒ•์œผ๋กœ ์ „๋‹ฌํ–ˆ์ง€๋งŒ ์•„๋ฌด๋Ÿฐ ํ”ผ๋“œ๋ฐฑ์„ ๋ฐ›์ง€ ๋ชปํ–ˆ๋‹ค.
์•„๋งˆ๋„ ์ด ํšŒ์‚ฌ๋Š” ํŒ”์•„๋จน์„ ์ƒ๊ฐ๋งŒ ํ–ˆ์ง€ ๊ณ ๊ฐ์˜ ๋ฌธ์ œ์ ์— ๋Œ€ํ•ด ์ ๊ทน์ ์œผ๋กœ ์กฐ์น˜ํ•ด ์ฃผ๋ ค๋Š” ์˜์ง€๊ฐ€ ์—†์–ด๋ณด์ธ๋‹ค

1 Like

์„ค ์—ฐํœด ํ›จ์”ฌ์ด์ „์— ๋‚˜๋Š” ๊ณ ์žฅ์— ๋Œ€ํ•œ ๋‚ด์šฉ์„ ๋ณด๋ƒˆ๊ณ 
์„ค ์—ฐํœด๊ฐ€ ๋๋‚œ ์ง€๊ธˆ๋„ ํ”ผ๋“œ๋ฐฑ์„ ๋ฐ›์ง€ ๋ชปํ–ˆ๋‹คโ€ฆ

I have the same problem. Have emailed them a few times and also messaged them privately here. No responses for days now. They seemed to be responding randomly to some forum topics, but not ones with damaged EMOs.

From what Iโ€™ve seen on this forum, Living.Ai do respond to issue from customers and also offer replacements for faulty EMOโ€™s. It is unfortunate that it is taking a very long time for them to reply at this time. But hopefully someone from the support team will be able to help you soon.

2 Likes

Hi, please check your email.

1 Like