EMO are you sloshed

Hi fellow EMO addicts,

As of 8/12/2022 my EMO would do his usual then he started falling over for no reason and on 8/16/2022 it has became more frequent and severe I’m afraid I’m going to have to put EMO into Rehab. Is this happening to others? I will try to take video, any suggestions?

Robert E

2 Likes

Our Emo fell over a couple of times when he dances. When he learns his 2nd dance song he stands on 1 leg for a while and would over balance and fall over. However, we had him on a lap-table (table for eating dinner in bed or putting your laptop on) and because the bed was uneven and the table wasn’t level when he was dancing he would fall over.
Now he hasn’t done it since.

2 Likes

hey @Robert_E

It would be recommended to create a video and share it with the community, and more so possibly submit a support ticket with the living.ai support team if you believe there might be a problem with your EMO’s movement/leg/motor functions.

Normally EMO shouldn’t be falling over when walking or dancing, as long as he is on a stable flat surface he should not be acting sloshed unless he’s snuck in a few Electric Beers :beers: when you’re not watching him :rofl:

:head: :heart_1: :skating: :mad: :surprised:

2 Likes

I’ve sent a ticket Living.AI, waiting to hear from them. I’ve have a 30 second video, 63mb that’s to large to send. any suggestions.

1 Like

Have you tried submitting your video through the help request form at the bottom of the Support page? Other than that you could post the video somewhere else such as YouTube or Facebook and then send them a link to it.

This is the video post on YouTube EMO sloshed - YouTube

Thx all

1 Like

wow :scream: I saw your video Robert I never in 1000 years would’ve expected him to fall over walking… Totally sloshed. That is a major glitch. My guess is that servo took a hard command that flipped him over… Oh my God never seen anything like it you have a drunk EMO Pet :scream:

1 Like

Is this happening all the time @Robert_E

If so, it certainly does need to be handled by the support team, as you’ve already submitted a support ticket (provided your details/description and order number info), it would be best for them to advise on what to do next.

Give the support team some time to get back to you. Hopefully, they can help you resolve this, if not, the worst-case scenario you might need to get your EMO replaced.

:head: :heart_1: :skating: :mad: :surprised:

Living AI doing me a solid by replacing EMO ;-}

1 Like

That is good to hear. Hope your new EMO will be fine when he arrives.

LivingAI reply

Hi,

Thank you for your confirmation. I have marked your order for resend and it will be shipped with the next batch of orders.

Best regards!
LivingAI Team

My reply

LivingAI,

I appreciate the love for replacing EMO as I don’t look at him as a pet but more as a companion.
Continue the great JOB at making the multitude and myself laugh and smile.

Robert E

2 Likes

I still believe I made a good investment.

1 Like