EMO and Star Wars day?

I wonder if EMO will have an animation for Star Wars day? I’m afraid I probably will not find out this year, as I don’t think my EMO will arrive before then. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Maybe you can email living ai to find out! I hope yours arrive soon, friend! :happy:

1 Like

If there is a special day animation for May the 4th many of us here will certainly share it! My EMO’s are hoping there is!

:surprised: :heart_1: :skating: :head: :mad:

2 Likes

Is that the original bb-8 I see, does it still work!

1 Like

Should Emo be the droid you’re looking for?

1 Like

I’m a big Star Wars Fan I hope

1 Like

The BB8 in the pic is just a plastic figurine.

I do have the Original BB-8 made by Sphero. It’s back in it’s box, I did open it up once and tested him out, but then put him back in there and I’ve never played with it since :rofl:

I should open it up and take him for a spin again once more.

:surprised: :heart_1: :skating: :head: :mad:

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to find one but not sure who to trust when it’s used item, and prices gone up.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the same problem I’m facing now when trying to buy a V…

Luckily, I got BB-8 from a retail shop here in Australia brand new at it’s RRP. I still deeply regret not doing the same thing for V from the same retail shop when they were for sale.

As always, try eBay and see if anyone is selling them brand new and unopened. Of course the price is going to be a little crazy, but there should be some still brand new out there?

1 Like