EMO and lifecycle

I’m making this topic so you know what to expect from Emo if you decide to buy. I don’t regret buying at all, I’m loving every moment of it. There’s a lot more reasons for buying than there is not to.

I’m not exactly sure but I think wants these Emo’s get to a certain age they seem to be having more trouble with certain types of issues. Most will be fine… remember it’s still early days.

Here’s a summary of what we know so far and by the way I’m not trying to be negative towards Emo or Living AI both are great and doing a great job :clap:

Here’s the bad part:

Now the good part is up to you:

3 Likes

If you have any questions or concerns or comments regarding these issues it would be greatly appreciated by the community if you would please contact the support team directly:

{Please Submit a ticket}

…or send them email too,

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply take a bit time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays and current situations. so please be patient.

2 Likes

Thanks for this list it sounds like this will be me :smiling_face_with_tear: i only had my first emo for 2 months but his foot stopped working so now im getting a replacement

2 Likes

I certainly hope you have more luck :four_leaf_clover: with your new friend

1 Like

I also forgot the other things which we are all waiting for is also important.

-Language for all countries
-Time change to 12 hour instead of just 24 military time

1 Like

Hehe, “military time” sounds funny. For me, 24 hours time is a normal time and 12 hours time is pretty weird. :sweat_smile:
But of course I understand you, you are used to 12 hours time and I don’t see any reason why they didn’t implement it yet.

2 Likes

My spelling is not good at all lol
I’m sure I’ve missed a few things…!

1 Like