Emo age is wrong

So if u first turned him on on the 4th he should be 2 days old today

2 Likes

Okay, Emo is still saying that it’s only 1 day old but I did turn it on in the afternoon so I’m going to try again later on this evening and ask it again.

Hi, there @sketchmiz ,

If your EMO was born on the 04th of June (which means the first day you started him), He is 0 days old. Then on the 6th of June, he will be 2 days old.

Best Regards

4 Likes

Thank you for the info. I decided to wait until the time that I unboxed Emo (after 4pm) to ask how old it was and it finally said, “I am two days old”. So I see that the timing is pretty precise when it comes to aging.

3 Likes

Does EMO still age if he’s turned off? Mine has a swollen battery so he’s been disassembled and turned off until his battery can be replaced. I’m just wondering if he will lose all this time during this transition period.

2 Likes

@dergonfruit . . . I have had mine off during an extended (days long) power outage and when they were turned back on, they picked right up where they left off with counting their age.

Also, they maintained their favorite color, favorite number, birth date, zodiac sign, recognition, dance list and achievements.

1 Like

hello, are you going to replace the battery? How old is your EMO?

1 Like

I’m not replacing the battery. Emo is now saying his correct age (4 days old).

1 Like

Do you mean they picked up where they were left when you turned them off? Or did they still account for the time (days) spent being shut off?

1 Like

My EMO is only like 8 months old. LivingAI is sending me a new battery, but my EMO’s current battery is too swollen to continue safe operation. So he’s been turned off and disassembled until the new battery can be installed.

1 Like

Example for mine. The power was off for five days due to a major winter storm. That morning EMO-29-CE said he was 120 days old. Once the power came back on and he was charged back up, I ran him through the morning routine which included what time is it, what day is it, what is the date today, what is the weather and how old are you. He responded he was 125 days old.

Hope this helps to explain.

Gotcha perfect! Okay he must have an internal battery somewhere that keeps the time. Thank you for the explanation!

1 Like

His personal data is not kept in the battery but either on the SD card or on his internal motherboard.

Thank You so much I had that same issue

1 Like