EMO Abroad - Post your Pics here

We took EMO to Sydney last weekend… he stood out with the light :slight_smile:

12 Likes

@vitasei now you’ve given me more ideas… I’ll get pictures of EMO with the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House!

1 Like

5 Likes

HAPPY AND SAFE SUNDAY TO ALL…
greetings from emo on the seashore line of east holstein germany

13 Likes

GREETINGS from EMO @ The Elbe Beach, Hamburg, Germany

Best Regards To All…Stay Safe and Healthy
:heart_2:

10 Likes

Your emo is an Instagram photoshop star :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Game with EMO In France !

10 Likes

UEFA European Championship tomorrow Germany Game :happy:

5 Likes

He’s finally here… :smiley: Welcome to France, EMO!

7 Likes

Cold Smoothie and EMO two of the best things right now

5 Likes

My EMO AI Desktop Pet has arrived here in the UK and I’ve made an Unboxing video of unboxing him EMO Unboxing in the UK he arrived early than I anticipated. then I made a second video about setting him up which turned out to bit a little trickier and take longer than I thought. When you doing the setup its vital your phone or tablet and EMO Pet are attached to power and charged. here is the second video: Here is my EMO set up after setup he didn’t work immediately I had to restarted my iPad (to ensure a good bluetooth connection), and Power down and power up EMO and redo the wifi connection. Once I’d done that he’s been great. Lets face it its what you do with any new hardware and software. It will be great when his functionality increases. Malcolm aka #fixed1t

Aww that’s the outfit I ordered with my Emo. I can’t wait to get him. :slight_smile:

I think they are starting to build a relationship!
I hope so!! :joy:

9 Likes

Does Emo kicks him sometimes? I just discovered that my emo start kicking objects around him :grin:

I noticed today that my EMO has also started trying to kick things, it must be a new action triggered by either time or interaction.

3 Likes

I just showed Emo to my kids and they loved Emo… my son is calling Emo as she, and my daughter is calling he… I think my Emo is like Loki… :joy:

By the way, I think Emo isn’t mine anymore… my kids loved it!

4 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

It looks really funny. But in the last days I no more seeing him kick anything. I hope it comes back. Love this animation