EMO Abroad - Post your Pics here

Ok - so EMO has started shipping. Let’s have a little competition. Don’t know what the prize could be, but lets see you post photos of EMO from various parts of the world. Share your pic of EMO when he arrives, and let’s see if we can have a vote or something to pick a winner. For now, the Prize could be simply knowing that you won :slight_smile:

What do you all think???

21 Likes

Awesome Idea! EMO “Birth” Pics :grin:

4 Likes

That is a great idea! :happy:

2 Likes

Yes - I love the concept even more when you call it that…

4 Likes

Best make this a long(ish) term competition to allow for the many thousands of EMO’s to be delivered to all corners of the world (not a flat-earther)

5 Likes

Yeah - the idea came out of my head and onto the keyboard before I had more chance to think about it… keen to see the interest people have and then I’ll work with the living ai team to see if we can arrange some form of prize or something… I have ideas :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Brill idea cant wait to take emo out show my friends so excited

4 Likes

Challenge Accepted!! I’m excited :partying_face:

2 Likes

I really want to get EMO but scared cause it looks like they started shipping but no one got it yet… :frowning: did any one get it?

1 Like

Hi it is just to soon they need to ship first to a place then after a global carrier will take the relay :wink:

2 Likes

I hope you’re right. I am struggling to decide. :sob:

2 Likes

They only started shipping on 31st March, and the order have gone to their carrier to ship. I don’t see what there is to be scared about, as they have kept to their promise of shipping by end of March.

3 Likes

Here’s one - yes it’s my tester unit and not the final production… but EMO Loves the country…and a nice glass of scotch whisky :slight_smile:

35 Likes

EMO in the AZ Sun !

20 Likes

Nice Pics guys! :happy: Super awesome!

3 Likes

Oh so you did get a test unit. Nice! Gonna run and check your youtube page now. :dash:

3 Likes

I made this for EMO :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

15 Likes

yo Bro! love the hair

4 Likes

Laffin brill outfit love it lol

2 Likes

All The World is a Stage Action Shot!

13 Likes