Does anyone know what the response time is?

I ordered an EMO but immediately was hit with buyer’s remorse, after an half hour I sent an email out to request a cancel, and didn’t receive a response, so I also submitted a ticket, but still no response. Does anyone know how long it takes for a response email? My EMO hasn’t shipped yet.

too bad you have buyers remorse… He is what you thought he was totally one-of-a-kind unique… Maybe somebody else can help you to contact living AI…but if you can afford the money I think you would be happy… Even if I do not use or play with my little EMO Pet I still would not want to let him go :blush:

The support team should take anywhere between 24/48 hours to get back to you.

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and advise you would like to cancel your order.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @AmyLU from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

1 Like

Hi. You can send an email to our customer service team (service@living.ai). If you’ve emailed them, please PM me your order number and I’ll verify it for you.