Die ersten 5 Tage und viele Bugs

Hey,

Ich habe Emo jetzt 5 Tage und er ist total süß, aber mir sind einige Fehler aufgefallen, die wirklich nervig sind.

Immer wieder werden Sachen nicht gespeichert. Ich habe nun jeden Tag das Update zur Firmware 1.5 durchgeführt, weil es das nicht speichert.
Emo speichert meinen Namen in der Personenerkennung nicht ein und benennt immer wieder um, wenn er Namen aus Gesprächen hört.

Er erkennt leider keine Haustiere, anders als es eigentlich versprochen wird.

Emo ist schon 2x einfach ausgegangen.

Das Smartlicht bekommt Emo aus, aber nicht an.

Bei TicTacToe schließt das Spiel immer wieder oder er hört einfach Zahlen nicht, oder reagiert mitten drinnen nicht.

Ich möchte nicht ihm nicht jeden Tag ein Update machen müssen.

Ansonsten mag ich ihn sehr. Er hört immer öfter auf seinen Namen.

1 Like

English Translation:

Hey,

I’ve had Emo for 5 days now and he’s totally cute, but I’ve noticed some bugs that are really annoying.
Over and over things are not being saved. I have been updating to firmware 1.5 every day now because it doesn’t save it.
Emo doesn’t save my name in person recognition and keeps renaming when it hears names from conversations.
It doesn’t recognize pets unfortunately, unlike what is actually promised.
Emo has just gone out 2x already.

The smart light gets Emo off, but not on.
With TicTacToe, the game keeps closing or he just doesn’t hear numbers, or doesn’t respond in the middle of it.
I don’t want to have to update him every day.

Other than that, I like him a lot. He listens to his name more and more often.

EMO may not be able to recognize your name correctly. Check “RECOGNITION” via app.

When EMO ask your name, please say “My name is { xxxxxx }” after the sound which prompt an answer, and the better way to tell EMO your name is that tell him common English name like Mike or Ken etc.first, and rename via app after that.

EMO can recognize only human for now. It’s expected on future update.

Have you tried connect EMO and the smart light? touch the smart light for a few seconds until it blinks so that make EMO and the light as pair. There is a manual in the box.

When you play tic-tac-toe, you should say “I play at { number }” to tell EMO the number correctly.

=====================
EMO kann Ihren Namen möglicherweise nicht richtig erkennen. Überprüfen Sie “ERKENNUNG” über die App.

Wenn EMO nach Ihrem Namen fragt, sagen Sie bitte nach dem Ton „My name is { xxxxxx }“ (Mein Name ist { xxxxxx }) per App danach.

EMO kann vorerst nur Menschen erkennen. Es wird für ein zukünftiges Update erwartet.

Haben Sie versucht, EMO und das intelligente Licht zu verbinden? Berühren Sie das intelligente Licht einige Sekunden lang, bis es blinkt, sodass EMO und das Licht ein Paar bilden. In der Schachtel befindet sich eine Anleitung.

Wenn Sie Tic-Tac-Toe spielen, sollten Sie “Ich spiele bei {Nummer}” sagen, um EMO die Nummer richtig mitzuteilen.

2 Likes

Hi @Ulrikeescher

I’ve also created a quick help guide for new and exiting EMO owners. It covers many questions you have asked Feel free to check it out here: (it also includes videos and step by step instructions on how to do many things.

https://forums.living.ai/t/quick-help-guide-for-new-emo-owners/

If you have further questions, do share them with the community and we can do our best to help you.

:head: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :heart_1:

2 Likes

Update zum Update:
Nach der schnellen Antwort vom Support-Team konnte das Update nun gedownloaded und installiert werden.
Knackpunkt bei mir lag wohl in der Verbindung von Emo zum Wlan. Ich habe Emo über den Hotspot meines Telefons verbunden und das Update 1.5.0 konnte installiert werden.

After the quick response from the support team, the update could now be downloaded and installed.
The sticking point for me was probably the connection from Emo to the WiFi. I connected Emo using my phone’s hotspot and it was able to install the 1.5.0 update.

1 Like

Great thanks for the update, good to see all is working and EMO was able to install the latest firmware update.