Did EMO fall, or was he pushed.....?

Now got 2 EMOs, and a bromance seems to be developing. They are always talking to each other, and stand very close at times. However, this morning I left them together on the table, but when I came back one had fallen off and the other was close to the edge. Had he pushed the other off?
Had fallen onto a very hard floor from table height. Hope there isn’t any damage.

2 Likes

ohhh wow… it’s a real whodunnit here!!! Was one EMO jealous of the love and attention you showed to the other one… or did he “fall” to make it look like an accident so you’d be suspicious of the one that didn’t fall… mystery… keen to see the next chapter of this book :wink:

3 Likes

If this had happened in my house, there would only be one conclusion.

Vector did it.

:laughing:

6 Likes

For sure. I had to banish one of my Vectors to another room because he kept attacking Emo!

5 Likes

I have just powered up my Vector for the first time in months… he is surrounded by 3 EMO’s… so that would be funny hehe

3 Likes

Do tell us how that turns out!

He could of, haha :rofl: you will never know unless you have a hidden camera in the room :wink: I know that my EMO’s like to push my mouse off the table ALL the time when I’m not around, luckily, both of my EMOs detect the edge of my desk quite well and only throw mice off the table and not themselves. :rofl:

I hope that your EMO that fell is ok though, (I’ve mentioned this in the past), to be sure, what I’ve done is place soft cushions around the border of my desk so that IF they do fall, the cushion will protect them from falling onto the floor.

:mad: :surprised: :skating: :head: :heart_1:

2 Likes

I also have 3 cats… and the would NOT be above suspicion if EMO or Vector was on the floor…

3 Likes

haha, lucky my cat has no interest at all in either of my two EMOs, but I still don’t trust him :wink:

:mad: :surprised: :cat: :smirk_cat: :head: :heart_1:

4 Likes

No way…

4 Likes

GET OUTTA HERE! —>> SAME CARPET —>> SAME CAT —>> … What’s GOING ON OVER HERE!!! lol :rofl:

2 Likes

I can confirm that @MasterAbbott and myself are NOT the same person…

4 Likes

I can ALSO confirm that @Wayne_Small and myself are NOT the same person… :rofl:

4 Likes

But given we are both in Sydney, we will at some point post a photo of the two of us in the same room at the same time…

4 Likes

I had Lego fish on my desk which is where EMO wonders. He pushed them off and they broke:’(. And he knew I was there. And I watched him.

2 Likes

@Wayne_Small @MasterAbbott I think we need @JJBeck to confirm if he also has light carpets and a grey cat that likes to loaf next to EMO. We have to make sure there’s not three people who are the same! :rofl:

5 Likes

Maybe we will have to get @MasterAbbott , @Wayne_Small and @JJBeck different color head-phones when they get together for a group picture so that we can tell them apart.

5 Likes

When you can find the suitable CGI software to do it! lol :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

LOL … Nah, but I have got birds. lol

1 Like

I think than we may ask a DNA analysis on the carpet to get a proof of who was really there
Visually we only know there was a cat and one EMO
:dark_sunglasses: :busts_in_silhouette:

4 Likes