Delivery status clarifying Delay

Hi I think is good idea that Living AI update the Delivery page with more details about all the shipping delay will be great for all customers since they reached more of 9000 order an grow . They have to write for somebody that want to place an order now
“ we apologize but due to high demand of orders the shipping time will be long or something like that “ I think will be good policy for everybody out there. But please update us otherwise soon or later you loose customer it’s no question about it pls guys or Wayne or Andy if you want I’m here to hear your opinion about it take care :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

4 Likes

I agree! I have ordered one but I won’t recommend this too my friends, they all want an emo too but they are waiting for my emo, because of the delivery etc. but for now they don’t want it anymore. They did 23 orders in 1 week time, unbelievable

yup - I’ve suggested the same type of thing Mike. I think in todays world with Amazon where they have a massive stockpile of finished product that we as consumers are so very used to ordering a product and then 24 hours later having it in our homes, that we forget that there are other businesses that don’t have a stockpile just waiting to be delivered :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree, too. I’ve ordered one (July 20th) too (#105**) and now I have to wait like all of us. I think it will be a very long time to wait. :upside_down_face:
But I hope the next steps of delivery will be faster and more per week than 23 pieces.
And yes, we are spoiled from amazon time of delivery. But it would be so nice to get him earlier.
Best regards.

2 Likes