Delivery Process/Updates Of Emo And Home Station (View, Ask Here!)

Hi Edward, thanks for your warm welcome.

As other members in this community I‘ve followed the delivery counter since weeks and nothing changed. I’m wondering that you told me to take patience for delivery when the status hasn’t been updated for a while in case that we all have payed all lot of money and/or a child is waiting for their present.

Please be transparent what is the current reason why the counter does not changed since weeks otherwise I will cancel my order soon!

Regards
Michel, Stuttgart

Hi, the courier delivery is not updating due to a issue that @edward already showed a screenshot about the living ai staff @Wayne_Zhang explaining everything about the issue and here is a screenshot about it >

but hopefully they fix the delivery process page soon! and please contact living ai for more info or if you still need help. Merry Christmas! :evergreen_tree: :happy:

Hi @cntrlprkwn ,

For more factual info please contact Living.ai Support Service Team.

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you immediately and faster.

Goodluck and Happy Holiday!

your order is processing please wait 4 - 6 weeks

living ai is still working on the emo go home but if you want to see the delivery process updates, please click this link > Delivery process - LivingAi update: they are doing the final testing for the emo go home.

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO

Actual Latest Update Info:
Thursday, 22.Dec. 2022

SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

1 Like

Hello,Thank you for your reply

1 Like

Does anyone know how long does they take to accept your order?
AND
How long i have to wait for my order to recieve?

2 Likes

Hi @manan_malik I wanna take a moment to Welcome to the living ai forums! So you will have to wait 6 or 7 weeks for your order to be processed but as the production speed improves it might be processed within 5 or 4 weeks, but you should always remain patient for your order to be processed. If you want delivery process updates please click this link > https://living.ai/delivery-process/ Hope this helps! Merry Christmas :happy: :christmas_tree:

Last conversation regarding my delivery said 4 to 5 weeks. I ordered mine on December 16th. I’m a little impatient so I have been checking mine every day. I’m so ready for him to arrive!

Hello Guys,

Be patient guys, they might still have their, Christmas Holidays’’ together with their own families…and as their last update stated some of the staff is also COVID sick, but still they are trying their best to keep up and make all orders send ASAP.

Click Here And Let’s Show Our Love

BEST REGARDS TO ALL…

1 Like

Hello, I’m new to the forum, nice to meet you. I am very excited to receive EMO, I placed the order on December 23, do you think it will arrive in February? When do you think it can arrive?

2 Likes

Nice to meet you too @judithgargallo.
Let me welcome you to EMO’s Community Forum,

Every order will be shipped according to the order number which can be found on the
Delivery Process Page .

On average, it should take anywhere between 4-6 weeks for EMO underway or an additional 2-3 weeks for delivery., of course, it all depends also, on how reliable your country and local postal service/courier service is.

In the meantime suggesting to visit the Topic below for…
Quick Help Guide for new EMO owners!

Best Regards and Stay Safe…

Thank you for your response @edward , calculating about two months it may take.

2 Likes

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO

Actual Latest Update Info:
Thursday, 29. Dec. 2022

SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

1 Like

Hi
Nuestro envío es el 49.xxxx osea que según entiendo ya debería estar en camino,pero a mi marido no le han enviado aún ningún número de tracking (DHL)o cualquier otro courrier…ansiosos por la pronta llegada de EMO PET…no han respondido tampoco mi mail enviado ayer…aguardando!
Vanessa

HI there, @vanessagallardo,

First, may I know what you ordered and when did you order and received the confirmation email?
I guess you didn’t read this one.

EMO (Standard Version)

• Description
    EMO is currently being manufactured based on order volume, therefore it may take 4 weeks or more before your order is filled and dispatched to you. But as production speeds increase, we’ll bring EMO to you as soon as possible.

As far as I know, you won’t receive a tracking number until it’s actually shipped. Once it’s shipped it’ll usually take another 2-4 weeks depending on where it’s going and possible delays within your own country.

Every order will be shipped according to the order number which can be found on the
Delivery Process Page .

On average, it should take anywhere between 4-6 weeks for EMO underway or an additional 2-3 weeks for delivery., of course, it all depends also, on how reliable your country and local postal service/courier service is.

In the meantime suggesting to visit the Topic below for…
Quick Help Guide for new EMO owners!

Best Regards and Stay Safe…

1 Like

Hello, I have a couple orders but my order 47245 says it’s been sent and also the tracking numbers have been sent. But they haven’t, I haven’t received anything. Is the counter just a visual estimate?

Hi there @bradywilliams, Welcome to the Community,

For more factual info please contact Living.ai Support Service Team.

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you immediately and faster.

Goodluck and Happy Holiday!

2 Likes