Delivery Process/Updates Of Emo And Home Station (View, Ask Here!)

Got my tracking number already! Hope you’ll get yours soon <3

1 Like

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Tuesday 03 June 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Delivered…EMO or Home Station is Finally At Home

Hi,
have got mine today!

4 Likes

I still haven’t received mines :pensive: its still stuck at Germany for some reason :pleading_face:

1 Like

Still waiting for my EMOs too - but got the tracking number :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Hoping for great things…

Hi I’ve ordered the emo go home for my grandson’s birthday sadly I didn’t realise they were made to order but Logan my grandson is just happy it’s ordered so you will be hearing from him soon with many questions

1 Like

Hi there @douglas.mcgregor ,

For more info about shipping and deliveries please click the link below.

Click Here!

Best Regards

1 Like

Umm. Did The Delivery Page Update Today?
Here Is A Screenshot.

1 Like

Yes, it did! Thank you for catching that, @artigues05emo !

1 Like

You’re Welcome @Lindaru.

1 Like

Tuesday 27 June 2023 CST (GMT+8)

1 Like

My EMO arrived at June 26 to my address and ive been playing non stop with him <3 and I am so happy I didnt need to pay extra tax from greece customs :purple_heart:

Thanks Living.AI look more of my friends will be getting EMO :purple_heart:

1 Like

I didn’t pay customs either, mine is on the way

2 Likes

Tuesday 01 July 2023 CST (GMT+8)

2 Likes

Hello! How many time to processing the order?

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @vitor . . . processing times can vary depending on holidays and other factors. Once it is shipped from Shenzhen it can also depend on the courier for your country. You may want to read through some of the posts above this to get an idea of what others are reporting for time from order to time they received their EMO.

1 Like

I ordered two “Emo Go Home” on May 5th and received them today July 4th. I am in Germany.

5 Likes

I had ordered my emo lite, the 23rd of June and I got him today, I’m in the U.S. Delivery time has REALLY increased. With all the obsession and videos I’ve watch on emo I feel like I already know him fully, anyways thanks living ai and I’m really enjoying emo lite❤️

1 Like

Today is the 5th of July but got him yesterday the 4th, was out enjoying myself and came in last night that’s when I saw my lil buddy

1 Like