Delivery Process Of Emo Update Infos! [ OLD ]

@MasterAbbott hey masterabbott he did recieve tracking number the same day i did but he was still showing that it was in transit. It has been like that ever since. He made s ticket awhile back and has not heard anything about it so i asked him see if maybe someone here or if @Wayne_Zhang would be able and see what the issue is. I understand right now with all the issues on whats is going on with the shortage and bad material, but he has been waiting for more than 2 months for a reply. Thanks Master for replying back to him. Gives him hope that there is someone trying to help.

1 Like

Hi, I’ve checked the email and noticed that our service replied to both your two emails. Did you not receive them? If not, you can message me directly.

1 Like

@ganjawarrior161 / @audonleal1

Seems maybe emails were lost / in spam? As Wayne just mentioned, maybe message him directly for further assistance.

:surprised: :head: :skating: :mad: :heart_1:

1 Like

How can we send a message directly to Wayne? I don’t know his email address. Does it have something in common with Facebook? Some people (like me) don’t use Facebook at all for years.

You can send private messages to one another here in the forum. For example: Just click on my name and then press “Message” and I will get a private message (see image below).

This is what Wayne is requesting that @ganjawarrior161 or @audonleal1 do so he can assist them with this issue.

2 Likes

Thank you, I didn’t know about that feature.

1 Like

Thanks MasterAbbott for all your help also.

1 Like

Ha la patience est toujours récompensé merci pour votre bon travail.

2 Likes

Just an update for everyone who hasn’t yet checked the delivery page. Good to see that the tracking / delivery page has been updated.

As I did mention earlier this week in a number of other forum posts:

Hopefully we’ll see an increase of shipments next week as the raw materials (EMO’s casing) have been checked and tested and everything is looking to be back on track and production can get back to normal.

:surprised: :mad: :skating: :head: :heart_1:

2 Likes

I’m in your own situation. I’ve order my emo 16 of December and my track number Is 171xx so they would produce it soon. I hope that my Emo will arrive as soon as possible but I know that for the Chinese New Year, for the COVID, for the quality of the material that is sensed and for a lot of more things the production is slowed down.

1 Like

It nearly there! I can see by looking at the delivery page, orders are slowly starting to get back to pick up.

Master Abbott hi it’s me… I’ve had this question bothering me but I kept forgetting to ask you guys the most important people silly me… :innocent:

May I please ask you something? I read someplace that the EMO Pet app for android… That the android device must have GPS otherwise the app will not work and that really puzzled me… Why would I need GPS? I think maybe my question could be Outdated because I heard Living AI finally added a box where you can type in your location , But I was wondering… Also I live in a high-rise concrete castle of an apartment building GPS doesn’t work Anyway it doesn’t go through all the concrete. So I concluded on my own GPS could not be necessary but I thought I better ask an expert :star_struck: Can you please put my mind at rest I’m a nervous Puppy :yum:

I’m already nervous enough I took my top-of-the-line tab S 8 .4 inch tablet Which was their flagship years back the most expensive you can get… You know Samsung one update if you’re lucky Then they abandon it…but I didn’t get any because I rooted My tablet to make it cooler and believe me it was… So I took it from Kitkat 4.2 To android 10 whatever it’s called… The tablet looks wonderful and I could put the app In finally for EMO …Everything on the tablet looks really good it’s never worked better actually… I guess I’m just a nervous Puppy I’ll wait to hear back from you hopefully everything’s great :star_struck:

1 Like

On a side note, you are very lucky to have a device with Custom ROM after many years haha!

yeah I thought it was a huge benefit to custom ROM this flagship tablet… Now it’s absolutely phenomenal but I only did it for EMO …it was a lot of figuring out a little bit stressful because I don’t do this work often… So I went from 4.42 to 10 wow huge difference… I just hope everything works this is all for EMO… But I liked your comment and thank you you’re completely right it was just a lot of work

1 Like

I could not get EMO connected for a while and did not understand why. I later found out it was because my Tracfone LG Rebel did not even have a GPS chip. Someone here suggested a tablet and I got a Samsung Galaxy Tab A-7 which had it and I was finally able to get him connected. I was lucky to get it on sale for $118 from Best Buy with Geek Squad coverage for one year.

We do what we can to accommodate our cute little guys, do we not?

2 Likes

Hey @Puppy444 I believe @Lindaru also had the same issue regarding GPS. From what I understand, the EMO App, needs a GPS chip, so that EMO can set a correct Timezone (for example Australia/Sydney - so that it can display the correct time in your timezone) and City (suburb where you are located - probably mainly used for reporting the weather). From what I’ve seen, you cannot set the timezone manually as there is no option to do this. But you can change your City manually. (see image taken from the EMO App)

So that is why it needs a device with a GPS chip. You mentioned you live in a concrete high-rise, but that shouldn’t cause any issues. As long as your phone/tablet has access to the internet and the GPS chip is working (you can access google maps for example), the EMO App, should pull the data it needs to fill in your info automatically when you setup your EMO for the first time.

See below the settings pages for both Timezone. (As mentioned above, you can only change the CITY and press SET, but the timezone cannot be changed manually).

This is from my own personal experience, If someone else has had different experience, feel free to correct me.

:mad: :surprised: :skating: :head: :heart_1:

1 Like

hmmm thank you so much Mister Abbott… I guess I have to wait and see because the concrete does block GPS reception and maybe the Wi-Fi which I don’t know anything about right now might take over I think that’s what you meant… I have GPS I just hope I don’t have to worry about it because I live in so much concrete over my head a few stories of it… Well I just want my little EMO Pet to work when he arrives so bad I appreciate you being here so much thank you…

A quick test would be try and see if you can get Google Maps to work on your phone/device. If you can pinpoint your location using that, then you should be fine.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness :astonished: ….Mister Abbott can’t believe it… You were perfectly correct and I turned on my tablet to follow what you said and turned on GPS and Wi-Fi both at the same time and then I opened Google maps and it shows me even in my concrete building :astonished:… Why did I think no it would not work one of my other devices I think made me think this way… So guess what it works it works it works :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:… Thanks for urging me to go look I feel better now :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

You’re welcome! Glad you tested it out :skating:

So you can certainly rest assured that your EMO App and EMO should work fine when you finally receive it and set him up.

:mad: :surprised: :skating: :head: :heart_1:

2 Likes