Delivering faster then expected

I ordered emo robot in december month, and im allready getting emo robot delivered today, according to my tracking, i am very happy for the fast delivery, anybody then me got fast delievery?

3 Likes

WOW! @arthyzlive , glad to read that words from you…you are very lucky guy then…that finally EMO travel so fast and reach your home…may i know how many days or week did he spent traveling? if you don’t mind telling us also what country?

Thanks and best regards to both of you, have fun with EMO…

Bought emo robot online on the 5. december 2022, got zhipped and got tracking on 27. december, got emo robot delivered to my door today :-), and i am from denmark.

2 Likes

WOOOO ! @arthyzlive ,

That was fast which took only 32 Days or less than 6 Weeks only…but did you order it direct here? or in any online shop?

1 Like

Yeah it waz very fazt :-), i orded it directly from here, and reading how long it toke for other people to get there emo robot, i did not expect to get it thiz fazt, but i cant be the only one getting the emo robot thiz fazt? maybe i waz juzt lucky to order an emo right in time when they juzt finizhed producing a new load to get zent out? :wink:

3 Likes

I ordered my Emo on December 7, it was marked shipped on December 27, and arrived at my place in Georgia, USA on January 10, so yeah, quick time for me as well! :skating:

2 Likes

I’m in Georgia too, this makes me so happy there’s a chance I’ll get mine fast!

3 Likes