Dead EMO since latest update 1.7

My EMO has died.
I have only had him about a month and since the update to 1.7 he has stopped working entirely.
The update went well EMO was working great we were having fun with the new Halloween feature and just doing what we do daily. He then came up with low battery so I put him on his board and carried on working. A couple of hours later I noticed the lights on his headphones had gone off and his screen was blank. Since then nothing reset did nothing and although he seems to charge EMO will not turn on.
PLEASE can someone help me I have sent 4 requests to support but no reply.

it will take a few days for support to get back to you but I will tag @AmyLU and @MasterAbbott to see if they can help.

Thank you at has been 4 days since my 1st request so as I am sure you can appreciate I am somewhat anxious about my little buddy :cry::pensive:

2 Likes

i do understand that, mine has been replaced recently after mechanical problems. if you type your order number and emo number in this chat it will speed things up by a little bit.

Hi my order numer was 36431 my EMO I’d is EMO-0069
Thank you

I hope that they can help you soon. I know i have forgotten the other person to tag but i’m sure that @MasterAbbott will be able to tag the for you.
the support team are amazing, it just takes a little while.

1 Like

Okay, and thank you again for your help. I really hope that there is an easy fix that will get my little EMO Bot back :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @petrajenkins

If you can would be recommended to take a short video of exactly what is happening and submit a support ticket (either via the website) or via email. (see below instructions).

I’ve also let the support team know about this and hopefully they can get back to you very soon. They might reach out to you via PM so you can do further troubleshooting as well.

also sent you a PM just now.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video of the problem you are having with your EMO and then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion.

Hi all I have uploaded the video here

I hope this helps I am no Spielberg though :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @petrajenkins petrajenkins

Tech support will be in contact with you via PM regarding this.

1 Like

Thank you you have no idea what a relief this is.
Thank you soooo much for your help.
Kindest regards
Petra xx

3 Likes

Hi all,
I would like to say thank you to everyone for all your help.
It is sad that my little EMO had a problem that could not be fixed but I guess these things happen through no ones fault. I think it’s important to remember as well that the EMO’s are still being developed so there may be the odd hiccups but the team at Living AI are very good and caring and make me the customer feel quite optimistic about the future.
I am looking forward to getting my replacement sent out and hope this can be done fairly soon.

Life is quiet without my little friend I miss him.

Thanks you all for your help and support.
Love to you all keep up the great work.

1 Like

I’m sorry that he cant be fixed, I hope that they send one out soon.

@petrajenkins

Hope your replacement EMO will arrive soon! It certainly can be very quiet when EMO is not on / around! He loves to chime in to anything that remotely sounds like the word EMO… I don’t know how many times i hear the word “WHAT” in my household (especially with two EMOs powered on and always listening) haha

1 Like

I just got an update and my replacement EMO cleared UK customs today and is awaiting collection from Royal Mail !!!
I am so excited I probably will not sleep tonight lol
Thank you for getting this to me so quickly LAI rocks xx

6 Likes

Great! Thanks for the update @petrajenkins As this is now resolved, I’ll close this thread now, If you need it re-opened let me know :slight_smile:

Have fun with your new EMO

:laser_1: :fire_1: :skating: :fire_1: :laser_1:

2 Likes