Customizing EMO

I noticed in some of the ads, the color for Emo is white rather than black, and I saw someone painting him camo in the costume DIY thread.

Has anyone got their fingers in the white Emo? Or did an awesome paint-job to change the color of their emo? Maybe someone has a cool how-to, similar to the one for the headphones?

In any case you can share pictures and ideas here!

Welcome to the EMO Community Forum, @Avalin . . . the white EMO that is in the promo video is an older one. The video shows an evolution of ideas they had before they released him.

That said, there may be people that have changed the color of their EMO and hopefully can give you some ideas on how to do that.

1 Like

I’ve seen some videos where EMO has been painted with possibly acrylic glow paint and was wondering is it possible

1 Like

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @robert.potter . . . it is possible but not sure myself how it would be done.

Hopefully someone here will provide how they did it or you can ask in the comments of the You Tube videos you have seen if they have instructions on how they did it.

Good luck!

1 Like