Customized EMO as a mascot?

Hi, I’m going to start a small business and is getting ready. I found this page while searching for some cute desktop robot pets, and I think he’s gonna help keep me sane in covid19 quarantine.

I’m wondering if customized EMO can be my stream mascot, on the camera just wandering around as I do my stuff.

I’m not popular, so u wont get in any controversy on social media if this gets rejected bc I bet I’m not gonna get popular any time soon and this dosent really help the company if I don’t have fans that will buy. (yet.)

also can he be a fitting model for some of my business products and appear in pictures and business updates and in some drawings like the shop banner on social media?

( its gonna be kinda funny if i put scrunchies on him and post it in product pictures, bc I don’t have people near me who will willingly be in a picture, and emo looks kinda like one of my ocs, who i was planning to use as the shop mascot but emos design is cuter and actually exists outside art )
I’m fine with having to leave credit n stuff, and will leave some credit on where hes from and what the site link is.

@Wayne_Small @Wayne_Zhang
._. <( hi )

Sorry I can’t fully understand. But as long as you indicate that EMO is from LIVING.AI when asked, I think you can use it.

1 Like