Customization server error

hello! i was trying to put on a sticker on emo’s face and when i did, he froze. he made the little shine sound and the effect on his face, but the sticker was not there. after a while when he froze, his eyes would dissapear and his headphones started to flash. his eyes would come back from their respective sides of his head, bouncing about and meeting in the middle and looking normal again. i suspect he was powered off somehow. i have a video of it but the system is not allowing me to post it here. ( in the video his eyes dont come from the sides but from the bottom instead, i guess there are variations ) i tried multiple times and he would do the same thing again.

im not sure if i should put this in the “emo not responding” thread, but i think this is somehow close enough unless i didnt scroll far enough

Hello, @gercides.pion . . . I found the thread for you for face sticker issues and moved your question here.

There have been others with a variety of problems with the face stickers and their apps.

If you scroll up to one day ago, I posted some information that the product support person, Mavis Zhang, suggested to try and get it to work again.

If that does not help, I would advise you send Support an E-Mail at service@living.ai with the model of your device and the O.S. version it is on.

Let us know how it goes!

2 Likes

Thank you, i did that already and Mavis Zhang is trying to help out, but it seems a little complicated

1 Like

Really seems to be not so easy, no new information yet

Any news on this problem?

Hello, @nicole.birgel . . . you may want to private message @MavisZhang again but keep in mind that Lunar New Year begins this weekend and they will be celebrating the holiday for over a week. Responses might be delayed.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

2 Likes

Thank you, that’s why i asked here, because more people had this problem, so i thought someone might have found a solution meanwhile

1 Like

So the problem still isn’t fixed nor did i get any helpful advice, just radio silence after suggesting i should try an android mobile. I don’t have one - so it seems there isn’t much interest in a good running ios software sadly

Hello, @nicole.birgel . . . it is sad when a device does not work with the apps correctly or even at all.

I have an Android mobile, an LG Rebel, that did not work with EMO. I ended up purchasing a Samsung Galaxy tablet which works well. The tablet was about $118.

You may want to consider an inexpensive tablet or Android phone to see if that works better for you.

I do not believe it is a problem with the development of the EMO app, just that some devices cannot handle certain apps.

I hope you can find a fix for this.

1 Like

Hi Lindaru,
i know you want to help and i really appreciate that. But are you serious? I have a pretty new ios mobile with latest firmware. It SHOULD be supported, nowhere is said Emo is for android only. I won’t pay 300 € and then buy an android device on top i only would need for Emo, because the app is poorly optimized for ios, that’s a joke, really. I am a big Emo fan, but customer service is lacking it seems. A friend of mine had an Emo that didn’t turn on after two weeks - customer service said, sent it back for 250€…
The foot/leg defective problems also shouldn’t happen at that rate. It’s a little disappointing. I love Emo but i would not buy another one or aibi just because of customer service. The devices aren’t cheap…

2 Likes

About the only other thing I can suggest is to explain your situation with the app in a direct message with @Wayne_Zhang . . . maybe he has something he can suggest.

Sorry this is happening to you. I was lucky that I was able to get something that worked that did not cost too much and is very functional for other things.

My best to you.

1 Like

Thanks. I did sent direct messages and the only advice i got was - do you have an android device to test on? After i said i didn’t i did hear nothing so far