Cultural Inclusion

Might it be possible to include programming that is relevant to other cultures? I personally have held off on getting EMO until after Christmas because we celebrate Hanukkah, thus we would not want a Christmas outfit for our pet. The wonderful part however would have been if there was an option that had a little menorah headset that lit up for each special night. He could have played dreidel with the family and been part of the fun. He could actually be a teaching tool for kids and have an option for different greetings such as “Shalom.” The options are endless and might be a way people could have a more personalized version of EMO that feels more like a pet that helps emotionally connects one to who they are. Whether intended or not that is already happening by giving him the ability to celebrate Christmas, Halloween and other holidays that are being catered to. The reality however is there are more than just those holidays being celebrated, just a thought.

2 Likes

I think could certainly do a lot of that in future. For the moment I think they are focusing on a select few things. For instance we don’t celebrate Halloween here in Australia, and we have Australia Day on Jan 26 and Anzac day on April 25 - it would be awesome for EMO to be able to recognise those days too.

2 Likes

I also think it would be good if EMO showed a reaction suitable for Korea. But to recognize different cultures and national holidays in each country and country, EMO will have to be much smarter. Is this possible with the CPU processors installed now? Or should I borrow the power of the Ai server?

It would be impossible to recognize the exact region in the approximate time zone, and it would have to be modified to input each city. Actually, I hope EMO can learn Korean as soon as possible~:)

2 Likes