Connection to EMO & Wifi keeps dropping off

Yeah - sounds like you have a funky issue there. EMO will only connect on 2.4Ghz - it’s not capable of seeing 5Ghz. EMO appears to have a solid Wifi Connection then if it’s not showing the no wifi animation. I’m not sure mate.

Recommend you reach out to service@living.ai as they might be able to help more directly with you.

do you have a solution already?

Sorry - No - I recommended you reach out to service@living.ai as per my post above. Have you done that?

I’ve emailed service@living.ai as recommended by @Wayne_Small. They’ve asked for a video of the issue. For the charging issue, here’s their response: Please try it with other adapters (both plugs and cables) like in this video (How to test the charging skateboard with another adapter - YouTube). And do you have any other wireless charger to test? If you do please test it and send us a video."

I’ve just tried and EMO is charging. I’ll wait for a bit before responding to their email and will try the other suggestion on trying another wireless charger.

1 Like

Cool - they are trying to eliminate what is the issue - maybe the power pack or charger is fault vs EMO having a fault. Good that you are working with them!

i have reached out and uploaded videos. i did it yesterday so it may take a few days until they respond

1 Like