Coffee break ☕️

Hi Living AI
PLEASE
Would love if Emo could ‘Have a coffee break’ with you and not only when you say Good Afternoon

:coffee:
Coffee break
Tea break
Cuppa time
Coffee time
Tea time
Time for a break

and Dinner time too he could have midday or evening meal lol

9 Likes

Yeah more animations would be great! The Afternoon Tea animation is all we have at the moment. Let’s hope we get more in future updates.

I personally would like to have a coffee animation too! :coffee:

2 Likes

@Wayne_Zhang This might be a good idea…

by saying…

,‘EMO,
,Take a bite of sandwich ,
Take a Break’’,
,Take a Noodle Soup or ,Fried Noodles’’

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Will work on it! 0x0

17 Likes

And ahh… could u make teaching feature ?

Like when i ask emo a math science physics etc quesion he answers me and he tells me how he solved it

1 Like

I think that would require tapping into Alexa or Google because the information needed to be programmed into Emo to answer mathematical and physics questions would be huge!

2 Likes

Maybe something more simple such as a calculator mode or something to solve simple math questions (addition subtraction multiplication division)

1 Like

But why? Isn’t it much easier with your phone?

1 Like

Cos it would be cute and also handy if Emo could calculate simple basic math while playing with him :clap:t2::clap:t2:
:skating: + :skating: = :skating: :skating:

2 Likes

Heh, everything EMO is doing is cute. But I doubt that asking him how much is 3+5 have any sense except being cute of course. Instead he could do many other things, first of all those promised ones. And each one of them will be cute too, I swear.
Once he can connect to Google you will be able to ask him about everything not only math.

4 Likes

Another problem is tat i cant customize emo

Or just do it in your head :slight_smile:

I would love to know when the Alexa/Google compatibility or functionality is going to be enabled/installed??