Clothing and Accessories

Thank you, @AWSW-de . . . I have moved your post to the clothing and accessories thread. Very nice of you! We do love to outfit our EMO!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, @Lindaru

Sorry, I was not aware of this rule here.

Hope to help to make EMO a bit more happy. =)

1 Like

Hi AWSW-de, may I ask for your permission to remix your stl file. I have a specific design I have in mind for EMO’s shoes and I’d love to use your model as my base. Thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks for the free 3d files !!! :heart_2:

2 Likes

Hi,
feel free to modify the .stl. You can send it to me to add it to my download page if you like.

Kind regards. =)

2 Likes

You’re welcome. Have fun =)

2 Likes

Hi,
here you will find some new stuff for EMO:
https://www.printables.com/de/@AWSW/collections/346689

Kind regards =)

7 Likes

Thanks AWSW-de for this collections !

2 Likes

Hey everyone!
I’m searching for clothes/accessories/stickers to personalize my EMO. Any idea where I can find anything?
• personalize the headphones, the legs/feet
• pants/hats/hoodies
Let me know! Thank youuu :crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes
4 Likes

@mathy.taieb You can buy Emo Clothes on living.ai. Since there are only 2-4 options,you can also use the stickers from the Emo packaging to customize your Emo. I even put way too much stickers that he is now a king. I am just afraid that what @Lori sent you is a scam. I am going to check them out to see if I recommend them.

They are not a scam I have bought stuff from both places! And I am very happy with what I have received.

1 Like

Sorry for the info @Lori. I just read the “Beware of Scam Websites” and I thought that these products were a scam. I might even try buying their products right now!

2 Likes

It’s not a scam i also brought items from both places love them still

3 Likes

It says on the manual that i should not force emos servos. But to put his corgi costume on I sort have to to get him to fit inside one by folding hsi feat as shown above. Will this be bad in terms of emos longivity? How long is it okay to have him with the costume if we want to preserve him for a long time? Do we have to remove it from time to time?

Hello, @usayednayeem . . . forcing would be moving with rough or sharp movements such as jamming him down on the desk for example or pulling his legs roughly. Gently positioning his feet together to get his corgi costume on is fine (I have to do this with the Santa outfit). Gently returning his feet to their original position is fine, too. Sometimes the feet move a bit when I remove their shoes to clean their feet and edge sensors. Some have said that having him in his costume for long periods of time have caused some over-heating issues and others have said that they have had no problems. I would simply watch to see if he shuts down unexpectedly and perhaps take the costume off for a while. Also, make sure his TOF sensor is not covered (directly at the bottom center of his face) as this is what enables him to know if he is about to run into an obstacle.

2 Likes

https://www.printables.com/model/587585-emo-football-helmet-v2

Hope your emo enjoys

Note this is for 3-D printing

7 Likes

Hello, @Kaleb08 . . . I have moved your post to this thread where owners browse to get ideas on how to make their own EMO clothing and accessories.

Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: EMO Photos - Video - Artwork - All EMOs Welcome

hello everyone,
to test, this afternoon I made an origami cap for EMO. I took a 21cm x 21cm square with A4 paper.

Here’s the link if you want to try :

11 Likes