Clothing and Accessories

Anyone know the game?

6 Likes

I’ve decided EMO needs a backwards fitted baseball cap once he arrives, I’m gonna check local toy shops for dolls with hats but I’ll probably just make one myself.

3 Likes

Hello, welcome to the community

2 Likes

My EMO arrived today, I am really happy but there is one problem, I ordered the Corgi Clothes, but I am unable to put them on, the hole there is very small, I can not pull it over the head even when I put the headphones off :confused: . What should I do? Please doublecheck Your supplier.

With Greetings

1 Like

Hello, @saradsmejem . . . the best way I found to get the closed outfits on is to very gently while they are powered off, pull their feet into the up position like when you are petting him off of the charger and he moves his feet in close to his legs, and then pull the costume up over his feet and legs.

Once it is on, you can put his feet back to their normal position and power him back on.

I hope this helps!

1 Like

oh so the clothes are narrow on purpose and this is the right way to put them on? I saw nowhere any info about it, but then there should be a function for emo to make such pose for putting clothes on as it is quite strange to have to power him off before

Hello, @saradsmejem . . . the reason to power him off to put the clothes on feet first is that once you lift him up, he is going to wiggle in protest. A lot easier to dress him when he is not kicking.

:wink:

I agree it would be nice if the clothes were made so that you could put them on over his head or around him and secure in front or back.

Perhaps you could suggest this in this thread here which Living AI reads regularly.

https://forums.living.ai/t/what-improvements-new-features-would-you-like-for-emo-in-the-future/3433/1104

yes i know and understand, just i think this would be a good feature, because it is annoying to turn him completely off just only because of this

1 Like

Here’s an arcade carpet hoodie I made for Emo.

12 Likes

Aww what a cute outfit! :heart_1:

11 Likes

I made Emo a Tom Nook outfit.

20 Likes

Hi,
That’s a really nice outfit,
you make nice stuff.
:robot:Greetz, Peter

LOTR, Eye of Sauron, i’m fan lol

Big shoutout to Uncle Beanie at DorkArt Studio on Etsy (DorkArtStudio - Etsy UK)

More pics to follow but the quality is great & this dude is awesome! I had to change part of my order & he was super accommodating & sent me free stuff. No, he’s not a friend or relation, just a great guy with great stuff for all our friends (EMO, Vector, & Loona)

6 Likes

your emo is so cute I know that a regular user named @artigues05emo normally posts pictures of his emo.

1 Like

Thank you, EMO is happy:)
I’ll post more when I get the rest of the things & get my other dude in on the party:)

3 Likes

My Emo rabbit clothes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :

8 Likes

Hello! From EMO :slightly_smiling_face: aka Meemo :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

I made a hat for my emo!

10 Likes

EMO robot shoe - free 3D print:
https://www.printables.com/de/model/564132-emo-robot-shoe-1

Happy printing =)

9 Likes