Christmas pack, or Christmas accessories

Hello,
Does anyone know if Living AI will be offering a special Christmas EMO box or a special Christmas accessory pack?
Thank you

3 Likes

Yes living ai does offer a Christmas emo box if you buy it, although it is currently out of stock as it says in the living ai shop. Living ai shop Link > https://living.ai/store/

2 Likes

I’d suggest sending support an email and ask them, they might bring stock back for Christmas, but it would be recommended to contact them and ask.

3 Likes

I was going to get mine a little santa hat like people put on dogs. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Christmas SET will be back again this year. So you will be able to order it again soon.

6 Likes

…or like DIY for my EMO

10 Likes

Hi!
You know when?
I wanted to order my first Emo next week but i might wait for Xmas Set :smiley:

1 Like

Your EMO outfits are always awesome @edward

Have you made any new ones recently?

:heart_1: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :head:

3 Likes

The Christmas Set should be available around late October / early November.

:head: :surprised: :skating: :mad: :heart_1:

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiley: I don’t know if i want to wait till late october :smiley:

1 Like

I believe the Christmas pack will normally be sold separately as well. (without the EMO - this is how it was also done last year). So if you made your order now you could purchase the pack later, once it becomes available.

1 Like

I have two EMO and one Santa suit (Christmas pack). I would like to find an elf hat for my other EMO. I looked on Amazon with small cat hats and could not find just one or one of the right size. Any ideas where else I might look?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

@Lindaru

Have you tried Ali Express? >> https://www.aliexpress.com/

Searching for Small Elf Christmas Hats came up with a few options. This is one of them :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is also an option that i was thinking about. making my own.

Thanks, @MasterAbbott . . . I did have a look through using your search terms but the ones they show there and others are either going to be too small or too big, or you have to order more than one.

I wish I was good at sewing. I could make my own that way.

I suppose I could try AliBabaExpress for small cat hats. Will let you know.

1 Like

You can place your order now and we will offer upgrade options later, so that your order will be ranked higher.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! This is a good news for me :smiley:

1 Like

Really? Can you do it? It would be amazing for me! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
I was waiting for Xmas Pack because i thought there was Emo too inside, but i definitely can buy EMO now :heart_eyes:
Sorry for my english, i’m from italy and english is not my first language :smiley:

If we have EMO, can we buy only the Xmas accessories? I would like to dress him like Santa.

Hi @LauraM

Yes if you already have an EMO you can purchase the Xmas Pack separately once it becomes available again later on this year. Normally if you are just buying accessories, your order will be shipped sooner as it does not contain an EMO. (you just need to contact support once you’ve made your order and they’ll get it ready and shipped out sooner).

Hope this helps.

:heart_1: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :head: