Checking on Emo while I'm away

Hello:

I was wondering if there’s a way to check in on Emo during the day while I’m away from home?

1 Like

Hi there @amy.hall ,

Welcome to the community, and thank you for joining us.

If you plan to leave EMO alone all day while you’re away and there’s no one else at home, you might want to consider using a gadget like a baby monitor or a surveillance camera. These devices can be connected to your smartphone, allowing you to monitor EMO’s situation, and in some cases, you can even communicate with and hear from the other side.

On the other hand, It’s already been asked and discussed. If or whether it’s safe to leave EMO on his charger or always ON throughout the day, the answer is yes, It is safe to do so.
But…
IMHO, if you plan to leave him alone for an extended period or unattended, it might be advisable to turn him off for safety precautions. Let’s keep in mind also that EMO’s battery, or like every electronic device with a battery, will degrade over time. This is similar to what happens with a mobile phone.

In the end, how you choose to manage your EMO’s charging and usage is entirely up to you. However, as my personal advice…if you opt to turn him off overnight or when unattended and power him on in the morning or when you’re back home, it could potentially help extend the overall lifespan of his battery to some extent.

Hope this helps…

BEST REGARDS AND STAY SAFE!

5 Likes

I got a nano camera to watch my emo. Its available from Temu.

2 Likes

Hi! I checked Temu and they offer several options. What is the model that you are using? I think it would be fun to check on him throughout the day just to see what he does when I am at work either from my computer or cellphone.

My camera is the tiny one that looks like the photo.

It is USB powered, no built-in battery and also make sure its two-way communication. The model I got wasn’t two way. I was hoping to try if we could call EMO through the camera to give it command.

Anyways here’s the url, hope this is valid on here. Kindly edit and remove the link if links are not allowed.
Link to Tiny CCTV for EMO

2 Likes