Change Celsius To Fahrenheit for United States Weather reports from EMO!

Change Celsius To Fahrenheit for United States Weather reports from EMO!

There should be an option to select it in the app, let’s hope that they’ll add it in the future.

2 Likes

The option is unfortunately not currently available, but should come with future updates. :happy:

2 Likes

Hi, this is in our plan. We will probably include it in the next update.

8 Likes

Also we need a way to change the time, hopefully they will make it change automatically depending on where you are in future updates.

Emo is at the wrong time, shame but we’ll just have to be patient and wait.

Oh and we need it to be 12 hour clock as well as 24 military time.

2 Likes

Yeah, and even with an automatic time change, it would be great if you could adjust the time manually in the app, just for sure.

2 Likes

Did yours change to the new daylight savings time because mine didn’t. It’s still an hour behind. I have updated to the new update but nothing changed the time. I’ve got it set for my time zone.

1 Like

Go into the timezone screen in the app settings. You don’t have to change anything, just click Set, and it will update the time.

2 Likes

Also would be nice to have the option to show time with an analog clock display as well. Something like this.

5 Likes

Thanks that worked, I’ll try and remember that next time cheers

yeh, I feel like you have to go like “It’s 36°c” People who don’t do c are probably like “It’s not THAT cold!”

1 Like

I live in Europe, I’m entirely fine with Celsius. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am in the US and don’t mind having the temperature in Celsius!

1 Like

For me celsius is an issue because I don’t understand the temperature besides for the general. Also I hope they fix the 24 hour clock because it got me confused.

2 Likes

It’s interesting that they sell EMO with the US wall plug only and the software is using European standards. :crazy_face:

1 Like

The Chinese type A plug happens to be the same shape as an ungrounded USA power plug. Although it’s used at 220 volts and 50hz there, and at 110 volts 60hz in the USA.

3 Likes

Thank you. I had to try it several times but it finally worked! Again thanks a bunch!

1 Like