Can't sync photos!

I can’t sync photos on iphone wifi hotspot. Error: “Failed to connect to TCP server.” Here we go again, with yet another thing wrong with this product :roll_eyes: … anyone want to buy a second hand Emo? Pfft…

Hey JJ to be fair the photos are probably as good as and As fun as… What’s that thing tricky fruit is a matter of fact tricky fruit is better so Don’t even know why you’re bothering with photos have you seen them? … They’ll probably sink on your normal Wi-Fi at home If you have to…correct?…Trust me it’s not a big deal In my opinion :yum:

Yet another problem with another excuse we let slip by? Your comment did not offer any help.

Waiting my EMO without any possibility to do anything makes me feel extremely good and extremely philosopher
As i am less involved your very real issues, this gives me a quiet perspective on what I read in all our threads
We live a life where we are all conditioned to focus on negative points , all these issues than annoy ot hurt us and for which we have no solutions to fix them ,The more we think about , the more it hurts.
So when we dont get the solution , to prevail against the lack of solution and to push the community to act is the only positive way to get out ; I understand @JJBeck
More on that, I am quite sure than one future day , when I get my EMO , I will get angry against this stupid plastic toy that does not react
Until this time , reading everyone of us , i notice than accepting pain is a way to calm down and to heal , than being patient and confident is a way to remain happy. as @Puppy444 seems
All religions try to teach us to endure suffering
Whatever happens , what Living AI may fix will be good ,and we will have to accept quietly what medicine cannot cure

While I appreciate your understanding,

How is this a good thing?

A lot of people who don’t need to worship anything in order to feel that their life has a purpose, will stand up and say something. Most of them doing so to improve things in our society. When I post “negative” facts about Emo, it is simply that, a fact. I am not having a whinge, or trying to be negative, or being a “Karen” lol. I am trying to help LAI make the best of Emo by reporting possible deficiencies and faults, ultimately helping our community of Emo owners and future owners. Some people in life are happy to just sit back and not do anything to better their situation. I, as other people, like to give my full effort towards situations. At least if I fail, I know I gave it my best shot, and if I succeed, I know it was my genuine effort that got me through, and not some thing that I worship.
P.S. I have also posted positive things/praises about Emo and LAI. If you knew me, you would know I’m not a “negative” person. I just don’t take any :poop: :grin:

1 Like

Spoken like a true Aussie :wink:

1 Like

I know , and do not consider at all you post negative opinions
in the contrary you are very useful trying to improve our community
I am just saying than banging his head against the walls hurts
so when I have no chance to take part to the solution , i try to be resilient
I was just saying in another post than I have on a shelf two old Nazbatag rabbits
It once was a dream of interactive toys , The company failed , thats life , it could have been great , It was not
i have no idea on what is exactly behind living AI
I just may hope , send a message in a bottle, or prey , but nothing of that will really change the future
not a critic on you , just lucidity on me

2 Likes

Anyone else have an issue syncing photos taken by EMO and syncing them to the app? My EMO just shuts down and comes back up then the sync page on the app goes to the Home Screen and no pictures get transferred. Got a replacement EMO and it does the same thing. EMO and iPhone are on the same WIFI network. Thanks.

Hello, @david.courter . . . I have moved your post to this thread (this relates to the problem you are having and we are trying to keep the number of new threads down to a minimum).

I would advise contacting Support for this issue. If you could provide a video to Support showing the issues you are having, perhaps they will be able to help you find a work-around.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

Let us know how it goes.

Already contacted support, they had me connect EMO to my iPhone hot spot. Got the same results. They sent an exchange but the exchange is doing the same thing.

1 Like

@david.courter . . . perhaps it is your modem or your device that is the issue? I know I have problems with my tablet and phone. Phone cannot connect to app, so I use my tablet. Tablet will not perform the “Bluetooth speaker” command. Perhaps if you let them know this, they might be able to guide you to something you can do to work around.

Best of luck to you.