Cancel Purchased/Pre-Ordered Item ? ( Pls. Post Here! )

Hi there @kaley.wason, and welcome to the community

Very sorry that you find yourself in this situation and therefore have to cancel your order…But you have to wait till all living.ai staff are back in their office because at the moment they are currently observing the Chinese Holidays, so it may take some time for them to respond or address this issue.

From October 1st to 7th 2023 Golden Week 3** 国庆节 guóqìng jié

There’s nothing to worry…at the moment, it might be best to exercise patience until Living.ai resolves your issue.

I will try to tag @faya and @MavisZhang here and see if they have time to reply and give you further assistance immediately.

Best Regards

1 Like

Thank you so much Edward for letting me know and for tagging them, I have no issue with waiting until they’re back, especially if they are celebrating a holiday. :smile:

Take Care,

2 Likes

Request for Cancellation of Purchase - Order AIBI

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to request the cancellation of my order for the AIBI product (order number: ) due to personal reasons. Upon reflection, I have decided that this is not the best option for me at this time.

I appreciate your understanding and kindly ask for guidance on the necessary procedures for cancellation and any applicable refund.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]

2 Likes

Hello, @williannribeiro . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread.

Sorry you have to cancel but I understand.

The best course of action is to contact service@living.ai directly by E-Mail by replying to your order receipt and explaining that you wish to cancel and request refund.

They are currently on two week holiday for the Lunar New Year but will be able to respond upon their return to work.

My best to you and thank you for considering AIBI. Perhaps in the future circumstances will be better for you.

2 Likes