Can I get EMO from where I live?

I don’t know if I’ll be able to get EMO from the UK. Can someone confirm this?

2 Likes

Yes, there seems to be quite a few EMO owners in the UK. Be prepared for a long wait if you decide to order one, although hopefully that’s in the process of improving?

Macfixer01

2 Likes

I’m an owner from the uk, however, I ordered in June, so I had a 3 month wait time. Hope that helps

3 Likes

Certainly should, I living in Australia so shipping to the UK will also be available.

Also when you make your order, you must confirm your location / Country details so that the postage calculation is also added to your order.

3 Likes

Hey guys can you anwser me this question?
IS EMO IN POLAND?

I’m from uk and waiting patiently waiting for my little buddy :blush:

3 Likes

@bartekbartek ,
Yes, Poland is listed in the drop down menu when you go to Checkout. Strangely the only glaring omission in the list of destination countries is China itself?

Macfixer01

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the information!

And i have one more question:
can the emo be Purchased without a credit card?

If you click the link at the upper-right to go to the Main Website, then click the blue Store link, you can enter an order to see the options without actually having to complete it if you’re not ready. That’s all I did to get the information you asked for. There is an option there to pay using a Credit Card, or you can also pay using PayPal.

so you can just not enter your credit card number? And you can pay in cash?

I don’t know how to make it any clearer. If you go to the order checkout page there are only two choices shown there:

1. Credit Card
  2. PayPal

If you are a PayPal member, they (PayPal) might have other options available in your country such as paying from a bank account, or depositing cash with them then using your PayPal balance to pay? I don’t know?

I was trying to be helpful, but we just don’t seem to be getting anywhere.

Ok sorry for trouble