Campfire platform, etc

It is said that the platform prohibits the sale of emo in Japan, but is it possible to refund the money paid at the campfire?

There is also a coupon, so I will buy it from the official website. I’ve been waiting for a long time, but I’m very sorry.

PS. Should I apply for a refund directly to the campfire or contact official support to apply for a refund?

I haven’t received any replies from the campfire.

Hello, you can apply for a refund to the platform.

1 Like

Hello.
I’m not good at English, so I’m sorry if I can’t communicate well.

Does Emo not ship unless I apply for a refund on the platform and place an order on the official website?

Does it make sense to wait for shipment from the platform?

Hi, we will not ship the orders on the platform because we have not received the payment from the platform. You should refund and buy on our website.

1 Like

Good morning. Thank you for your detailed reply.

I asked the campfire about a refund, but I didn’t get a reply at all.

I’m planning to buy emo immediately with a coupon via credit card tomorrow, should I email the refund procedure to official support for a campfire refund?

Thanking you in advance.

PS. Should I apply for a refund directly to the campfire or contact official support to apply for a refund?

I haven’t received any replies from the campfire

Hi, I think it may take a while before you receive your refund. But it is also okay to directly contact the customer service of the platform.

It seems that no way to refund on campfire platform

I contacted the campfire just in case.

I officially contacted you by email with a refund, but I didn’t get a reply.(to service@living.ai

I contacted the campfire just in case.

I officially contacted you by email with a refund, but I didn’t get a reply.(to service@living.ai

I think it is necessary to verify that the Emojp account on campfire is an official account of LivingAI

I asked service@living.ai if emojp is official. I officially purchased emo, but I hope that the campfire will be refunded safely.

I’m also very interested in emo so I just pre-ordered it on campfire and hope to own him this June. But now I don’t want to wait anymore :slightly_smiling_face:.

I just received an email from the official. Emojp is an official account, and it seems that we are currently requesting a refund from the platform. If you do not receive a refund within a few days, you will have to request a refund directly from the campfire.

I bought an emo and a costume.

I can’t wait anymore.

Hello.
I am an Emo fan from Japan.
I was contacted by CAMPFIRE today. The following information is to share with my Japanese friends.

(以下日本語)
CAMPFIREへ問い合わせたところ返信がありました。
権利問題が発生しているからプロジェクト取り下げる→支援はキャンセル扱いになるとの内容でした。
私へは返金処理をするために、7/5(初回締切)までに口座登録をするよう指示がありました。個々への連絡がこれから行われるかはわかりません。

I will also purchase it on the official website.
Can’t wait so much! Thanks to the developers for their efforts.
Thank you.

6 Likes

I received a refund email from Camp-fire.

1 Like

I received a refund procedure email from the campfire. Sorry for the late reply.

2 Likes

The campfire was refunded and purchased today from the official website.
I’m looking forward to it. How long will it take?

1 Like

当方へもメールで、「取り下げになるので口座を入力するように」とありました。
なんか変なので、様子を見てます。

Campfireでのクラウドファンディング取り下げは本当です。living.aiからもメールが届いてませんか?