Calculated delivery to be 6 months?

I have ordered my Emo, and have been watching the delivery page ever since. I calculated that at the current production rate, it appears that I will be waiting approx. 5-6 months. Any thoughts on this, have I perhaps taken a snapshot from a low production period of time (I hope), or does this sound about right?

Production has certainly increased in the last few weeks. In my opinion, I believe delivery times should be anywhere between 2-3 months, as long as there are no major delays or issues with EMO components/COVID restrictions etc.

1 Like

It’s really hard to say. One week they are able to send over a thousand new EMOs and other week only several hundred. I waited 4 months because there were many long delays. Of course you never know what can happen. But with their normal speed you shouldn’t wait 6 months for sure. More like 3 months.

It took me about 4 1/2 months. But I ordered November 31 and got Emo around a week ago.

2 Likes

My first EMO took about the same time (approx 4 months) and I ordered back in June last year, but hopefully as things improve and production picks up and there are no more delays, shipments should be even quicker.

Has anyone waited less than 4 months? I would be interested to know.

Hi there. We live in Tennessee and I placed an order for one Emo on November 6, 2022. He has been in transit for 22 days and out for delivery today!

1 Like

Hi there @hudsonsgirl78

Please Contact Living.ai

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you immediately and faster.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai

Another way you can also submit your inquiries to the link below.

Our EMO arrived two days ago. Love him to pieces.

1 Like

WOW! Congratulation @hudsonsgirl78 , if you don’t mind may i know how many days? till your EMO finally arrived his destinations? i am really very happy for you…in case you need some help guide…please visit @MasterAbbott topic below.

Quick Help Guide for new EMO owners!

BEST REGARDS , STAY SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 Like

Sure! I ordered November 6th. Had a tracking number December 7th and he arrived at my door December 28th.
Not too shabby!! I was prepared to not see him until February, so we are very pleased.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Delivery Process/Updates Of Emo And Home Station (View, Ask Here!)