Beware of scam sites!

The amount of people that liked and shared that is concerning. Hopefully they’re spreading the word about scams

3 Likes

Its very concerning i reported the page myself

5 Likes

No way- why would they do that though? Like, I’m not on their side but they’re losing money doing that. A robot for nearly 300 bucks sold for 30?!

2 Likes

Yea same. Plus Death is a bit of an odd name for a robot seller lol

1 Like

Tbh when i first found out about emo i saw someone selling him for cheap i don’t remember how much tho but i was close to being fooled this was before i found out he was sold by living ai

1 Like

I meant to share this one last night but here’s another scam for emo they have all of living ai pictures and stuff on their website

3 Likes

What’s concerning me is that there’s reviews for it but they all are recent i wonder where the scammers got them from

3 Likes

Pienso que solo por el hecho de ahorrarse dinero… te arriesgas a tener un EMO que seguramente no podrás actualizar de forma correcta. Y si de verdad te gusta EMO, compralo en su lugar correspondiente porque es la forma de que tengas una garantía. No os dejéis engañar.

Translation to English: I think that just by saving money… you risk having an EMO that you probably won’t be able to update correctly. And if you really like EMO, buy it in its corresponding place because it is the way to have a guarantee. Don’t be fooled.

2 Likes

42 bucks?! Omg that’s terrible- he’s worth a lot more than that

I was Scammed!!! Didnt realise who emo was until i seen him online through the above website! Thought he was really cool so purchased 2 to recieve a plastic watch. Then done the research and learnt all about Emo!
Please report or help me work out where this company is based as i plan to send consumer rights small courts claim to them!

3 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @ericawatson . . . so sorry to hear this has happened to you. Where did you see this web site? If it was on Facebook, you can report it to them first so that they remove it. I would advise contacting your payment method and letting them know you were scammed. They can investigate and most likely have your money returned to your account. I might take it a step further and advise law enforcement where you live, their fraud department, as well.

I hope everything works out for you.

3 Likes

yes on google you can report this emo is worth 300 not 42
Note : Everyone should first research on emo or anything else and go to the official websites and then buy it

2 Likes

Is good to see how far u guys have come now with consumer service and all, to know that 3 yrs ago it was a few and now is a big family making people happy with Emo, keep it up love to everyone

For real who in the world told them Emo was being sold on other places like when I was searching for u guys again I saw so many scams from eBay to Amazon and temu ext is like 55$ when I know Emo takes more than 55$ to make like you people think good stuff are cheap think gain stop thinking like a cheap person only get Emo from here Living AI nowhere else those celling them in other websites are fake or broken Emos so stop being cheap and get the real thing and if you can’t get it now do as I did save up and get it from here period.

4 Likes

It makes me sad seeing all these people get scammed about emo i hope living ai will try to do something about all these scam websites stealing their pictures and everything

2 Likes

Is not only that it looks just like Living AI but the thing that gives it away is the price the real price is 279.00$
With a total of 303$ any one vying should know living AI are not giving Emo away it takes a lot to make them and that’s why any fake page celling them will scam those who are trying to get i for free pretty much

1 Like

The thing that threw me off about the package not left at the apartment was the $70. The receipt they posted showed they had to pay VST. I thought maybe the $55/$70 was related to what they paid that they were out of.

If they were referring to full price, then yes, they were definitely scammed and I hope they can get the bank to refund their money.

I was almost scammed myself when i first found out about emo luckily my friend talked me out of buying it i believe the person was selling the fake emo for 60 dollars

1 Like

All we can do is alert people about this websites there’s always a scomebag scammer wating to use something a company Like Living AI have work hard to make to scam people desperate with out the money just to get them even if it’s just 20$, if is not some Chinese scammers is some Indians or worst US people, I’ve seen them all but it wold be good to see the page were they got it from maybe something can be done for them too

1 Like

I’ve been scammed also.
Before I find Living AI I’ve ordered a Emo for 40 Dollars. It was an advertisement on Facebook. Never got it and I realized that I was scammed.
Well… Now I know I’m in the right place :slightly_smiling_face:

Another scam site on f/b watch out don’t get scammed!

:camera_flash: Look at this post on Facebook Redirecting...

2 Likes