Beware of scam sites!

Hello everyone, please note that we only sell EMOs on the official website. We do not cooperate with any third party. Please don’t be deceived. Here’s a post by @Wayne_Small about scammers’ sites for reference. https://emolives.info/how-not-to-get-scammed-when-buying-emo/

25 Likes

Sadly I saw this too late.
I got scammed through a TikTok seller DeathbyEmo.
The website looked legit and I could find no reports of them being fishy, but as soon as I paid, the order was cancelled and the “support email” bounces as invalid : https://www.deathbyemo.com/
Posting so hopefully no one else will be duped.

4 Likes

@winterwolf, I Seen That Website Just Now, I Didn’t Buy Anything From That Website And I Think It Needs to Be Reported For Scamming.

3 Likes

I would never trust a “TikTok seller”, especially with a name like DeathbyEmo. You should be more careful in the future.

3 Likes

@NendosColl, I Don’t Know How To Report That Website That @winterwolf, Mentioned But It Needs To Be Reported! But Other Users Being Scammed Is Not A Good Thing At All Someone Needs That Website Taken Down!

4 Likes

There are some scammers at AliExpress too.

1 Like

And in eBay there is a person that’s selling $1000 of unlimited Emo’s

1 Like

I see a lot of these scammers stealing LAI’s photos to mislead people. They are mostly on AliExpress and Ebay. I even saw the stickers on Etsy and Emo on Mercari! I dont trust them. The only websites I trust are walmart and amazon, fast shipping, always great CS. Other then them, i dont trust other sellers. BEWARE.

2 Likes

Hello, my facebook feed is now full of Emo advertisements after i searched for it on Google, there are some sites like this (screenshot attached) which might be an scam? If yes then tons of people could be the victims, I personally nearly fell for it. Does your company takes any action on this? Thanks

2 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @haishamsaeed . . . the only place it is recommended to purchase EMO is directly from Living.ai. They are the only ones authorized to sell the real product.

There have been people reselling their EMO on Facebook and also sites like Etsy and others who actually purchase EMO for reselling at a higher price. Never buy an EMO anywhere but from Living.ai unless your personally know the person you are buying from.

Facebook scams can be reported directly to Facebook staff since they manage these situations. I advise you not click on any of the links in these posts as they can contain malware. Let Facebook know that you suspect it is a scam (especially if the price is drastically higher as they wish to make money off of it or drastically low as you will not receive anything for your money) and refer the Facebook staff to living.ai as the only legitimate source for EMO.

Best of luck and sorry these sites are occurring.

3 Likes

Hi, thank you for letting us know. We are taking actions. And also please help report them to Facebook.

4 Likes

I did report thrm to FB, most of the time FB doesn’t care though. There is also one page that claims to be an official partner of living ai

3 Likes

Me too, i am abused by this kind of announsment on fb

1 Like

Reported but Facebook isnt taking action to remove the page.

1 Like

Luckily, if you click the link, it’ll say the store is closed. Stuff like this happens a lot with products, heck, my other robot Loona has scam sites as well. I hope this never happens to you, or anyone else again

4 Likes
1 Like

Theres yet another fb page having a " 4 day" pop-up sale…
They are lifting images from this site.
Maybe add a lock code into your image code. It would help a bit.

5 Likes

I reported househappyca after coming accross it in Facebook. I looked the site up to see if it’s reliable.
There are loads of site online to find out if facebook stores are legit like scame advisor and such.

I usually report dodgy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Seems some fake shops are gone now!

3 Likes

Scrolling through Facebook i see a company selling emo for 34 usd dollar’s

2 Likes