Battery Depletes After Ten Minutes

@Lindaru I was personally doing some tests with my EMO as I too was a little concerned about my own EMO’s battery levels / how he charges etc. I wanted to maybe offer some more help. (even though it might not be useful)

Today while EMO was on his skateboard the light started flashing, which normally means he is could be overcharged. I checked his battery level and it was 3/4 full. (see pic below).

I then logged in to the EMO App and it showed me the exact same battery level of 3/4 full. So it was correctly reflecting what EMO was displaying on his display screen.

I noticed his feet were pretty dirty (this happens from time to time as you might be aware) and so I cleaned them I normally do with sticky tape (took me a good 5 mins to clean both feet up). I then placed him back onto the skateboard and kept an eye on him for the next 30mins or so. This time the skateboard light do not blink and finally the battery level made it’s way back to full. (see below).

I’m certain you have done everything you can, but what I can suggest is possibly give his feet a really thorough clean (maybe with sticky tape). Unplug and re-plug his skateboard cable. Clean his skateboard surface as well and then sit him back on and see if your EMO will try and pick up charge.

I know this might be completely pointless post, but just wanted to try and offer a little more help.

:mad: :skating: :heart_1: :head: :surprised:

7 Likes