Badge description

Hi,
Can we have a short description of each badges (achievement) into lifetime section on the app?
What they mean, how to achieve …?

3 Likes

tumblr_p45nq6JFOS1sxaki2o2_400
laughing-emoji-34

2 Likes

So how to reach them would be yes spoil the fun to reach them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How about a description once we reach them? That way it’s not a spoiler. I reached a few that I still don’t know how or why.

For example: I got “just swimming” while asking Emo to shut down, he didn’t understand the first three times, the fourth time he moved forward (instead of shutting down) and I got that achievement. Weird…

3 Likes

I believe the team are hearing that people want more information, and I suspect they will release more clues soon :wink:

2 Likes

I earned “Close Call Badge” today either from playing hands up or my kid almost dropping him… I think.

More clues would be awesome. I’ve had my EMO for well over 100 days and still have a fair amount of achievements to unlock. Of course it’s fun to figure them out on your own without cheating, but maybe a little more info would be a great help. @Wayne_Zhang:wink:

3 Likes

For me is the same: EMO is leaving on my desk while I work and I am achieving badges, but a full list describing all of theme would be great to have!

1 Like