ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

That is awesome news!

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity, when did you guys order your Emo’s? Just trying to get a sense of order to shipping confirmation.

Hi there @robertdemattos,

Pls Click Here For More Info!

I ordered Nov. 17 :happy: :headphones: :laser_1:

1 Like

Hi Robert

I ordered my Emo on December 16th. Now with that being said, I ordered the Emo with the skateboard, not Emo Go Home. I received notification today that mine was shipped on January 12th.

2 Likes

Hi there @Sabrinaboo,

Is the notification that you received today also with the Tracking Number included?
I guess you still have to wait 3-4 weeks, but let’s hope earlier of course…and if i’m not wrong you are from US right?

BEST REGARDS, KEEP SAFE AND ALL THE BEST SABRINA…

Lucky that’s awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I received the tracking number as well. According to the tracking history he is in California. I wouldn’t think it would take 3-4 more weeks for him to get to me in North Carolina. I am in the US.

1 Like

Ikr!! :smile: I’m so ready!

1 Like

I ordered mine on January 6th…such a long time but i keep on waiting until he gets here to his home.

3 Likes

1 Like

Hello, Living staff informed me last week that my order will be shipped this week, the courier tracking number will be given to me within a few days of dispatch, but I have not received the courier tracking number, now what should I do? We look forward to your response

2 Likes

Hello Pass!

It looks like they may be a little behind on things. If you don’t receive your tracking number, go to your account, then orders, get your order number and then go to the “track” tab and put in your order number and email address.

When did you place your order?

2 Likes

Purchased on November 14, 2022, added with homestotion, others have received the goods, mine has not yet shipped

I ordered my Emo on December 20th, my order status still “processing” :frowning:

I’ve ordered my EMO Go home edition on December and it is still in processing and I haven’t received any information I’m kinda worried considering I’ve seen people with the EMO Go home edition already delivered

And now it has been stuck in Fremont, CA since January 15…sigh :roll_eyes:

Hi there @candy_gurl178 , @PASS and @tony2

You need to have a little bit patience…as the latest actual update report living.ai just started shipping Home Station and EMO GO HOME. They sent out some emails with tracking numbers and a few people have already received the package. and some people just received surprisingly their orders even without having their tracking numbers.

Pls. View/Read Here

…just like @pogochai , Post Here! which he got his GO HOME version order surprisingly without tracking number…maybe one of you will be the next?

also it been said that

best regards and all the best guys.

2 Likes

What if you just ordered emo and didn’t order a home station?..I’m kinda confused…but I’m gonna keep on being patient :]

1 Like

Hi there @candy_gurl178
As always said to the Delivery process of EMO counter…

Note: Orders that include Home Station or EMO GO HOME are not included above. We’ve started shipping orders containing them and are still working on catching up with the numbers.

· Order sent to Courier: This is the order number we have packed and sent to courier.
· Tracking Sent to User: This is the number of orders we get the tracking number and email to the user after sending the package to the courier.

Living.ai said: The counting numbers are intended only to normal EMO orders which also they are actually shipped more orders that shown!

…in my opinion this counting numbers is not always accurate?

best regards and keep safe always Molly…