ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

it is a good way to spend our waiting time in trying some predictions on the production rate
I , myself am playing this game with an Excel file , checking any anormal pause in the deliveries , cursing these bloody lazy workers who are not able to send a single Emo in one day , blessing the ones who sometimes bring to Mankind over 400 bots in one shot , praying God for avoiding aleas in production or logistics .
In short , that"s life ! Facing the future is a way to reassure oneself , to lower the stress.
I am not sure than it may change anything but it works
I relly appreciated the graphics given by Wayne_Small that allowed me to provide a first estimation of the future birth of my incoming Emo
Perhaps, one day , when i will have gone completely crazy I will apply on the data the same algorithms i use to follow up the stock exchange . If it does not works for stocks , no reason than it should not work either for EMO. At least i will have figures to measure my pain.
The step after that , is becoming a philosopher , But as said Rudyard Kipling " That’s another story "
I am just joking but be sure than I understand you

1 Like